Freeman Pure Ambition Purifying Facial Clay mask with Avocado and Oatmeal

3.9

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Kaolin, Bentonite, Polysorbate 20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Propylene Glycol, Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil (Safflower), Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Persea Gratissima Oil (Avocado)

on 6/23/2015 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I occasionally use this mask when I feel like my skin is on the verge of breaking out. It's a decent clay mask and worth the low price that it sells for but I am kind of on the fence about this product. Sometimes, I really like how my pores feel clean and refreshed after using this but there are other times where my skin feels gross and tight after using this clay mask.

on 6/16/2015 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

** I just washed off the mask and put on a night serum 20 mins ago. So, I will edit if there are any adverse effects**

Due to either hormones or a new night cream (or both) my skin has felt oily and irritated for a few days, I also have a nasty breakout along my jawline/chin.
Tonight I decided I couldnt take it anymore, and went to the drugstore in search of a mask that would calm down my skin.
Came home with this, not expecting much...I left it on for 20 min and gently removed with a damp cloth.
My face and neck feel *so* much better now. A lot of the extra oil is gone, and the irritation seems to be calmed down a great deal. My skin feels supppper soft as well. I'd definitely use it again.

on 6/14/2015 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

The first few times i used this it felt great. For some reason i like that tight feeling it gave me afterwards because my skin felt soft and clear. BUT after a few times using it, it made me break out on my cheeks which i hate because i already have acne scars there where i am trying to get rid of them. it also gave my skin a rough texture.

However, i found that if i use this as a spot treatment overnight, it makes blackheads go away. I had a single clogged pore on the side of my face ( i know, wtf?) and NOTHING was making it go away. I dabbed this on it overnight and washed it off in the morning and it was gone.
I will use the rest of this bottle to get rid of blackheads on certain spots but not as a mask again.

on 5/27/2015 12:50:00 PM

i was looking for a clay mask for the summer to help control oil, picked this up at my local grocery store (Chicagoland Jewels) I couldn't be happier, makes my skin so soft, smells good, comes off easy.

on 4/28/2015 3:00:00 AM

I get used to this mask. it was good with my combi, acne skin. but after year I didn't see any result.

on 4/25/2015 6:29:00 PM

I used this 3 times before finally chucking the nearly full tube. I definitely would not repurchase.

I have sensitive, combination/dry skin (depending on the time of year) with hormonal acne. I thought this would be a good mask for me because of the moisturizing avocado in it. Unfortunately, I had no idea the fragrance would be so strong. It literally makes my eyes water and burn, even though I do not put any of the product around them. It also made my skin burn a little as it dried.

Fortunately, the fragrance does dissipate as the mask dries, but that can be a good 10-15 minutes or so of discomfort. The mask does a decent job of clearing out pores, but it's no better than any other drug store clay mask.

It also tends to separate so you'll get a greasy bit of oil puddling out of the tube if you leave it stored with the cap down.

on 4/16/2015 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've used this a few times and I dont think it has done anything for my skin.
I loved that it felt cool as soon as I applied it, but it didnt make a significant difference in the way my skin looked or felt. I really wanted this to work because the ingredients sound like it will do wonders for my skin.

on 3/30/2015 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

i've found this to be too drying for my already dry skin. i know it's a clay mask which are meant to dry you out but idk, this one is a little too intense of a drying out. the price and amount you get is pretty great, though!

I tried this mask twice. I didnt mind the scent, and liked the consistency/color. However, even though there were no symptoms of this being irritating, the following days left me with the worst condition of my facial skin ive seen in a long time. This causes such extreme dryness, i slept with veg glycerin-vit e oil- neosporin to moisturize my skin back to normal. Its been 5 days and still looked cracked and flaking and looks as if my pores are falling apart. My skin appears a nice hue combo of red/grey. Thanks a lot freeman! Seriously dont try this.

on 1/25/2015 10:39:00 PM

I enjoyed this mask a lot! It's really good for acne skin! I included in my all time favourite masks for acne skin.

Popular Masks