August 31, 2014 | 985 users online

Polishes - Revlon - Teak Rose

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2013 5:16:00 PM More reviews by kbono23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

classic, feminine, dusty - rose color. gorgeous payoff with color and lasts. brought mine with the lipstick and love both! works well all year! love

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2013 8:06:00 PM More reviews by Shanplum

A great classic neutral leaning on slightly warm toned dusty rose polish. Doesn't pull too pink, red or purple and looks really nice on fair skin. A great classic to own and very business appropriate without being dull or overly vampy for work. I will never get through a whole bottle to bother repurchasing but a great quality polish and very versatile can't fault the quality or application, it's just not one of my faves and is a bit frumpy looking on me - might be more appreciated by someone older than me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2013 8:37:00 PM More reviews by Liliaceae2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought Teak Rose because I wanted a safe but not very common shade. And that was it. Very pretty and feminine rose color, it looks very delicate and retro.
I must confess it took me a while to really start liking this polish, but now I think it's great and do intend to repurchase if I ever run out. I wore it on my tips, but I think it may look nice as a pedicure as well.
Application was good and so was the drying time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2012 10:20:00 PM More reviews by anastacy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

What can I say, this is a gorgeous dusty rose pink creme color which looks very sophisticated on the nails. Two coats are sufficient for decent payoff. This shade bears a close resemblance to the Revlon colorburst lipstick in Soft Rose.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2011 10:32:00 AM More reviews by snoozermoose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

A very nice neutral dusty rose. It's not attention-grabbing, but more understated and quietly feminine. The last time I wore this, it lasted a week and a half without chipping (with Revlon's quick-dry topcoat).

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2011 3:16:00 PM More reviews by margirl23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous color...my all-time favorite "safe" shade, just perfect for the office...a definite rose with a touch of brown, not too dark, not too red, not too pink, a lovely mixture of all three...it's perfect

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2011 3:13:00 PM More reviews by Minerva10

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great pinkish/brown color, perfect for fall/winter. Very opaque (with one coat) and the brush applied a nice even coat. Very happy I've ventured back into Revlon NP's.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2011 5:20:00 PM More reviews by seagoddess35

kinda purply pinky beige. nice neutral. nice and smooth

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2010 7:34:00 PM More reviews by happifayce

Revlon is the only polish that lasts a week without chipping. This color is awesome! I usually go for darker colors, but I thought I would try this for a change. I'm glad I did. It don't need a topcoat, but I put one on anyway. It hasn't chipped in the least. Very good polish for the money. I'm starting a collection of these! :-D

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2010 9:41:00 PM More reviews by sheisadreamer

Love this polish! Its the perfect mauvy-pink color with a great sheen. I love this because it looks great on ANY skin tone, I've used it on my friends and my mom and it looks great on everyone. The thing I love about it is that it's a perfect color for any occasion: light enough for work but dark enough for a night out. Another great polish :)