July 29, 2014 | 1564 users online

Lipstick - Estee Lauder - Electric Intense Lip Creme - Hot Hot

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2005 3:52:00 PM More reviews by KarenCG

This is a GREAT red on me -- a blue red, and the formulation is creamy and long-lasting. I often wear this with EL Cherry lipgloss on top, and ALWAYS receive lots of compliments. When I wear it at work, just what I sell that day?: Yep, lots of Hot Hot lipstick and Cherry gloss. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2005 1:28:00 PM More reviews by charbaby

I have this color and find that it is a very wearable red on me..olive skin- brown hair with highlights, dark brown eyes, so I can handle more color. It doesnt appear bright red on me, and I use it when I want a red with a little more brown or orange. It is very versatile, and doesnt dry out my lips.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2004 4:51:00 PM More reviews by lisabell10

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I tried this color from a little GWP palette that contained several shades of this new lipstick line. It looks like it should be a rich reddish-brown shade -- both in the palette and online. But alas, it was a bright, almost neon pumpkin color on my lips! It was horrible. I don't know if my chemistry is just way off, but this was a pretty drastic stray from true color... not sure if I'm going to try any more from this line or now.