July 30, 2014 | 2042 users online

Powders - LUSH - Bare Naked Lady Dusting Powder

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2012 1:21:00 AM More reviews by MmmQuinn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I miss the old packaging only because the squeeze bottle isn't really made for powder, and it's either not going to come out or *POOF* everywhere(if you will).
Now, that being said, I adore the product itself. I love having something to apply after lotion that helps seal in moisture, yet keeps me dry from sweat and smells great. It's a subtle scent and the glitter is not too much for me, really just shows up a bit on my chest area.
Yes, it can be a bit messy, esp. with the packaging as stated above, but I still enjoy using it after my showers.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2005 5:28:00 PM More reviews by amyaub

I liked this powder but think it would be better without the gold glitter in it. The glitter showed up a bit heavy for me. Love the scent however. A nice rose scent that wasn't too strong. Packaging could be improved as it is hard to get the powder out without using too much.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2004 1:44:00 PM More reviews by glamourmama

This is a fairly soft powder scented with light rose. I dont notice any sparkle when applied. I use this everyday out of the bath, and the scent does not linger so it doesnt clash with my perfume. One of the few dusting powders I like. (also enjoy Candy Fluff)

rated 2 of 5 on 8/17/2003 5:57:00 PM More reviews by soulfire

This scent was way too flowery for my tastes, and the parmesan-shaker-type packaging is pretty bad (very easy to use too much). Will not be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2003 9:00:00 AM More reviews by akane

An ok product to me. Not as great as Honey Bee Have and Silky Underwear. I hardly see the glitters and i hate the packaging.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/9/2002 4:23:00 PM More reviews by ju7ia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I thought this was going to be like the kitten powder from benefit, but it's not. I have yet to see any sparkles. Also, the powder contains baking soda and calamine powder, so it is very opaque and a weird color going on - chalkey. It would work as a body powder - very absorbant and odor-controlling, but why put gold sparkes in it if it's to go under your arms? I'm just not sure how LUSH would have one wear this powder.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2001 5:46:00 PM More reviews by DaniGurle

Upon opening this I found it to be VERY perfumey. I put in on my skin and the scent almost disappeared. Supposed to leave your skin sparkling...I barely saw the tiny gold sparkles in this. An ok powder from LUSH. Not as good as Silky Underwear though.