LUSH Spice Mountain soap

I thought it was gonna smell like glogg but its way sweeter. It's like a spicy wine. It comes off in a creamy brown soap. It's kinda moisturizing and lathers ok for a lush soap.

on 3/6/2009 9:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I was dissapointed by this. I thought it might be similar to our beloved Orange Spice and All...but this is a weaker version. It didnt come out very strong in my opinion. They would have been better to bring back Orange Spice. So I broke down and bought a piece because soaps often smell better in the shower as we all know. This smelled like that hair lice treatment stuff to me.....Nix....and the fiance thought it smelled like Gack...this stuff he used to play with as a kid....similar to silly putty. So its a no go in our house.

on 3/27/2005 3:32:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I finally tried my Xmas stash of this, and LOVE it! Spicy, sexy scent and loads of creamy bubbles. I will definitely stock up next Xmas when it (hopefully) returns. Yum.

on 2/26/2005 11:42:00 PM

Spice Mountain is a large, burgundy soap which is meant to be the colour and scent of mulled wine. The scent is supposed to be a warm and spicy blend of clove, cinnamon, patchouli, lime, orange and gardenia. However, my soap simply smells of cloves with a hint of cinnamon and maybe some patchouli. The scent that lingers on my hands after washing does remind me slightly of coca cola. However, I find that this soap doesn't lather as much as I would like it to and the smell is a little too spicy for my liking. Perhaps if the lime, orange or gardenia notes in it were made to be a bit stronger, it would smell better. This soap is definitely not moisturizing but it is not overly drying either. Will not be repurchasing since I prefer sweeter, more floral fragrances.

on 1/29/2005 12:32:00 PM

Ooh, a very yummy soap, this smells just like cherry coke. It's both fruity and spicy. The bar is burgundy colored and creamy, and has a layer of grainy exfoliant on the top- I'm not sure what exactly the exfoliant is, but it's gentle. This is a fabulous winter soap, and one that would work well in warmer weather as well.

on 1/16/2005 12:59:00 PM

Fabulous Lush holiday soap, perfect for the fall and winter. I get a lot of cinnamon and a bit of clove...like the Hot Toddy bubble bar, this smells a bit like Coca-Cola. Also produces a nice creamy lather. Great stuff!

on 12/28/2004 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

lush really hit the nail on the head here! the perfect spicy mixture of cinnamon, clove, and nutmeg. unlike anything i've tried before from lush or elsewhere. it feels very warming...perfect for the winter but i'll still love it year round. best of all it isn't drying to my parched skin. try it with lush's potion lotion afterwards...it smells SO incredibly good! i'm stocked up for the year since i think this is a x-mas special only.

on 11/17/2004 10:15:00 AM

A 2004 Christmas soap from Lush. The best new soap from Lush I have tried in a while. It has a cola/spice/mulled wine scent that is incredibly warming on a cold morning. It has a deep, rich burgundy color and is not overly drying.