April 16, 2014 | 1488 users online

Moisturizers - Jurlique - Soothing Day Care Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2012 2:49:00 PM More reviews by Shamanswife

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

When I started using this product I thought at first it wasn't moisturising enough, but soon discovered it was my cleansing routine. Since I started using cream cleanser I swear by Soothing DayCare Lotion !! I use it mainly during the summer, find it moisturising, soothing, redness is minimised, absorbs quickly, leaves the skin matte, overall very pleasant to use .

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2010 5:38:00 PM More reviews by kokolani

I am currently **loving** this lotion! My skin became very sensitive when i was pregnant with my son and since then hasn't been quite the same. I am allergic to chemical sunscreen and a lot of products might cause me to break me out now so I have to be very careful what I put on my face. This is a good gentle lightweight lotion that makes my skin feels soft and silky and it doesn't cause me to breakout. It just feels soothing and my face looks nice and fresh.
I also love that Jurlique uses natural herbs and oils generally avoiding chemicals. I am eager to try more of the line now that I have enjoyed this product. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who's sensitive and wants something lightweight.
UPDATE: almost 2 years later and i still LOVE this stuff. the 100ml bottle lasts me about 8 months. the place i live is very humid so it works great both in summer and winter, and sunscreen goes on top of it quite smoothly. i wouldn't be without it for a minute. perfect for sensitive skin types who aren't that dry! love love love

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2007 11:33:00 PM More reviews by kinghin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A very light moisturizer. That is it. Doesn't do anything else. Good for summer. And of course it is good for sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2005 10:57:00 PM More reviews by tzenka

Beautiful lotion. I had started to get desperate, as my skin disagreed with everything I'd offered it, except La Prairie, and I am not thrilled with either the price or the ingredient list of that line. But I've been using Jurlique's line for sensitive skin and it's perfect. Moisturizes, doesn't irritate, natural, what more can one expect? I am not one of the ladies who "expect" wonders and miracles in jars, who in their right mind would? But I do expect my skin to look its best, and that's what these products do.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2005 8:19:00 AM More reviews by pixielulu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I did like the cleanser out of this range but the lotion seem sticky too me not moisturing at first but after a while a felt so oily .
The smell dosn't bother me in the lotion.
And it dosen't seem to go a long way .
But didn't irretact me at all which I like and dosn't give me blackheads.
But not the greatest cream out there that Iv'e purchased for instant st ives.sothys,biotherm,
avene,peelactive,thalgo,dermalogica, and so many more I can't think of.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2004 5:00:00 AM More reviews by hannahc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a good lotion for sensitive skin. It did not cause any irritations and is very moisturizing despite the watery consistency! The smell will take getting used to but the lotion's effectiveness makes up for it!