Jane Iredale D20

4.3

Not tested on animals

D2O... It's amazing. Ultra refreshing on the skin especially in the winter months. Your skin literally wakes up and says, "Hi I'm amazing!" and it looks that way too. Apply to your entire face after you've done your makeup routine, and you won't be sorry.

on 11/10/2011 1:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This hydrating and setting spray was a pleasant surprise for me and has quickly become my HG.

My skin is very oily so I use this spray as my daily moisturizer which works absolutely fine. I also use this spray after applying my make up and it has a remarkable effect as far as I'm concerned. My make up looks more natural and lasts a lot longer.

My biggest fear is that the D2O mist will be discontinued one day so please DON'T!!

on 10/10/2009 4:38:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool

I have gone through at least 30 of these in the last nine years!!! Unbelievable, I know... it sets makeup well and makes it look more natural. It smells good and feels refreshing as everyone else has already mentioned! It's only necessary if you use powder foundation though because when I use liquid foundation I notice I don't look dry.

Sometimes the spray function of the bottle is really stupid, and it clogs up or stops spraying correctly, but I'd say that is one in 10... and thats not a bad at all.

Btw, I hope this doesn't count as advertising, but can ya'll please vote for me in this makeup bag makeover contest?
Makeover Your Makeup BagSponsored by jane iredale continued >>

on 6/7/2009 5:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I love this mist, it is very refreshing. I love the fact that this can set makeup. It indeed brightens the complexion after you spray this once you put on your mineral base.

on 7/1/2008 8:04:00 PM

I love love love this. Hydrating, sets my makeup, and doesn't make my face look shiny (which is GREAT since I tend to have oily skin). So refreshing!

on 4/1/2008 6:14:00 PM

It does work well for its intended purpose which is to set mineral make-up. However, I find that one of its best uses is providing more moisture for my dry and extremely sensitive and allergic skin. I think that the fact that it is formulated with heavy water helps hydrate skin. A winner.

on 1/31/2007 10:04:00 PM

I bought this product thinking it would help with occasional dryness that I get in the afternoon after being in a dry air climate-controlled office all day. I'm a big fan of JI's pure pressed base (HG) and blush and thought this might be good. Well, this did absolutely nothing for my dryness, it actually made it worse after it dried. Did not "hydrate" all. Did not do anything as far as my makeup. The only other face spritzer I've ever used is Evian, and that was based on Bauman's rec in her book. This was actually worse than Evian. Its got a wierd, yucky smell and I really don't like using products with fragrance on my face. The spray felt extra wet and just gross on my face. I didn't look or feel "refreshed" at all. Waste of money. Won't re-purchase.

on 9/10/2006 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have used both this product and Balance Antioxidant Hydration to set my mineral makeup. Both work great, and can freshen the look of your makeup with just a spritz or two.

on 5/27/2006 6:57:00 PM

I have combo skin but doesn't look oily normally. However, using this spray actually makes my skin look oily and shiny. I have better result setting my Make-up (JL Pure Pressed) with Everyday Minerals' Finishing Dust. After setting with the Finishing Dust, my foundation looks like my natural skin. With the D20, it looks like there's a film of oil sitting on top. I try to spray the D20 either on top or use it as moisturizer underneath the foundation, but neither way works for me. I guess I'll just keep it for hydrating on airplane rides! Before I got the D20, I had bought the Balancing Spray first. However, the Balancing Spray was even worse. After "setting" my foundation with it, the foundation looked patching from close-up (worse than without the spray) and shiny from a distance.

on 4/28/2006 4:12:00 PM

This is a great skin quenching mist-I use this not only to set my makeup but as an all day skin hydrator. Whenever my makeup needs to be refreshed or my skin feels tight & dry-I mist my face a few times and instantly feel refreshed-I've been using this for 2 years and will continue to use this.

Top Rated Jane Iredale Products