February 1, 2015 | 1275 users online

Pressed Powders - Rimmel - Stay Matte Pressed Powder

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2015 5:48:00 AM More reviews by LivvyTod

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It doesn't make my skin look powdery or cakey, which is always a good thing. Although for my oily, acne prone skin it does rub off quickly and I have to reapply it often(which I don't have a problem with). Often being about every 1.5 hours in summer and about every 2.5 hours in winter. But overall, it's a good product and would definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2015 8:34:00 AM More reviews by Faithy123

Such a good product for the price, my go to everyday pressed powder for setting foundation!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/25/2015 12:53:00 AM More reviews by Ferfernanda

I broke out eith this powder i was really loving the matte finssh because indinget oily t zone and when i applied this just a little on my t zone (i have acne prone oily skin, but i was controling my acne really well before this) it really kept me matte like 6 hrs and then with a beatifull dewey finish i was lovong i used like 3 times and i got a break oit in my t zone and then i read the ingridients coconout oil i heard that that oil tends to clogg pores

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2015 12:52:00 PM More reviews by Newyork1995

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Amazing product! Looks so natural on the skin - perfect for touching up throughout the day as doesn't cake up at all! Have re-purchased 3 times and will keep re-purchasing :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2015 4:22:00 AM More reviews by makeupalleyusername123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a must have in my collection! I've probably repurchased it at least 10 times. One thing I will say at first is that it doesn't last the 5 hours it claims to, but does anyone with really oily skin really think ANYTHING (drugstore or high end) will last that long? This is great to set foundation/concealer, or just to wear on it's own. It doesn't look cakey or cling to minor dry spots. I personally like the transparent one best. I'm not the biggest fan of the packaging, as the top can crack, but it's not the end of the world. This is still an amazing staple product that I will continue to repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2015 8:24:00 PM More reviews by Shelly128p

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have repurchased this probably a million times.
I love this product! I always purchase it in the shade Translucent.
I don't use it on its own, I use it to set my foundation. It makes every foundation I wear look finished. it definitely completes my look.

The shade Translucent doesn't mess up the color of my foundation. I've found other setting powders add a cool tone and this one does not!! I like it a lot better than other high end powders

It is a must have in my bag. it completes my face look. it doesn't make me too too matte and definitely not dry.

One gripe I have is the packaging.... it's kind of stupid & cheap. But I can't complain bc I've never had the product break on me.
It lasts all day!
it's so cheap and wonderful and definitely my HG setting powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2015 6:44:00 PM More reviews by claudrcruz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff lasts all day. I'm a very oily person but this keeps that problem at bay. I use this in 004 Sandstorm and it's perfect for my complexion. I haven't used any other powder since I've started using this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2015 9:09:00 PM More reviews by Ortmayer8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have very oily & sensitive - acne prone skin. Struggle w/cystic acne. That I'm currently on meds for because it is so severe. And battled for "YEARS" trying find make that covered my multi breakouts at any given time. I use Cetephil purple oil control moisturizer-´ŞĆAngel Veil Primer by NYX- my SPLURGE is MAC Studio Fix Liquid Foundation, it's a build-able one, best one they have for Oily skin & long wearing. And I use physician correct RX concealer/coverup & RIMMEL STAY MATTE as my SETTING/FINISHING POWDER, I literally never have to dab or blot my make-up. This STAY MATTE BY RIMMEL IS A 10

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2015 11:28:00 AM More reviews by thehappykitten

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

One of my must-haves. I always have one in my purse and one at home. I use the transparent shade, and I simply use it for powdering over oily areas on my face. I'll sometimes use this on a day I'm not wearing makeup, but still need to get rid of the shine on my forehead/nose.
My only complaint is the packaging is not so great; sometimes the lid will pop off. But most of the time I am happy with this, the lid doesn't always come off, especially if I get one with a tighter-feeling lid.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2015 4:49:00 PM More reviews by thebriggs

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this powder. I get it for about $2.99 and it is more than worth it. I'm not so oily anymore, so it does tend to be drying for me, but I don't need a lot of powder anyways. I just use it to lightly set my foundation. It's comes in lots of shades and feels really nice. The only drawback is the packaging. The clear cap always ends up breaking, which then means the powder will end up breaking soon after with no protective cover. I wish they would package it with an attached cover, but I can get over that. I just use something different in my purse. There is no "toss it in my purse" for touch ups. That will definitely break the cap and leave powder everywhere!