November 27, 2014 | 1662 users online

Pressed Powders - Rimmel - Stay Matte Pressed Powder

rated 3 of 5 on 11/27/2014 5:53:00 AM More reviews by beccachami

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was on the hunt for a cheap transparent powder and heard so many great reviews about this one I went and picked it up from Priceline, I really did want to like this powder as it was a good price but it broke me out ): I only ever get one pimple once in a blue moon so when my face started to break out I went through everything I was usuing and this turned out to be the cause. Other than that though it is a good price and I like the overall finish of it just a shame I can't use it anymore

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2014 4:30:00 PM More reviews by Emsabells

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Grey

This is a great budget powder. Easily, I'd say the best thing about it is the price, a bargain at 4, which is why I have repurchased it so many times. I use the shade 001 transparent, which I very much like. It gives a nice matte finish, and I really like the way it leaves my skin feeling after I put it on. It doesn't feel cakey, and it helps reduce my shine, my nose is usually somewhat oily at lunchtime, but it does help. I use it every single day, and it lasts a reasonable amount of time. However, the packaging isn't very good at all. On my first one, a few days after I touched pan, the whole powder crumpled, so I had lots of clumps of powder in the man, which I used awkwardly for the rest of the month. On my second, I took it travelling to Italy, and upon arrival, the lid and cracked and broke! Annoying, and can't take my second one anywhere now. Good job it is so cheap, if not I would not be buying it again! So in short, great product and price, but bad packaging!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2014 4:22:00 PM More reviews by princessmeowmeow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is the best and cheapest pressed powder I have ever used! It matches my skin flawlessly and offers long-time protection from transfer and oil. It also has a matte and non-shiny finish, as it promises.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2014 12:25:00 PM More reviews by MirandaMMK

I have combination skin and this always is the best I've tried to keep my oily spots matte and doesn't try out my dry areas over foundation. Will continue to use this in creamy beige because it give my pale skin a little but not too much color.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2014 8:48:00 PM More reviews by ajones2324

I love this powder. It keeps me matte all day even in my T-Zone where I get fairly oily. I am writing mine from an AUSTRALIAN perspective when I give a 4 for price. It costs $13, which isn't terrible but for what you get is a bit much. You hit pan quite quickly and the container is thin. Also, a four for packaging because it doesn't protect the product inside from breaking (hope that makes sense..). My powder spent all day in a makeup bag at home and it broke into a loose mess. I ended up using it as a loose powder and keeping it in the original packaging. But however, I would still buy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2014 6:30:00 PM More reviews by Lucylou01

This is an essential for every makeup bag it's easy for on the go and just such a great product that gives matte results always and so good for the price the packaging is like most drugstore powders I don't really like it because the lids breaks so easily the powder however never really smashes.this is defiantly a good powder for starting off in makeup and I really love it of course I would buy it again because I have so many times before

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2014 12:34:00 PM More reviews by karliemoore17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this powder. I've purchased probably 4-5 of them at this point, and they work wonderfully. I usually use it to set my makeup, it blends great, and lasts for a while! I'm dry, so I never have to worry about blotting throughout the day, or oil control. It's more of a satin finish than matte, which is great for me because anything matte makes my dry skin look drier. The only complaint I have is that if you apply too much, it will start to look a little cakey. The only reason I stopped using this powder is because I found NYC loose powder that I'm really in love with right now.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2014 5:01:00 PM More reviews by vickie34

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It is good
the powder gives a little bit of coverage after the foundation
However, as it was claimed to be Matte, it does not really give a matte finish if you don't do a couple coats of it

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2014 4:44:00 PM More reviews by Makeup8910

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My HG pressed powder. I've been using this powder for a long time, at least 5/6 years! It's great value, gives good coverage and isn't too drying. My only complaint is the packaging.. it's SO easy to smash! If you drop it you're in big trouble as it's so likely to break. I've never, ever got to the end of one without it smashing and i've been using it for a long time. For this reason i've moved onto something sturdier now- Mac Careblend Pressed Powder which I will be using for the first time tomorrow!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2014 6:21:00 AM More reviews by sahbear95

Lovely all day, trusty pressed powder to set makeup with! Just a stock standard part of my makeup collection, that allows the liquid foundation to demonstrate its components without overshadowing the finish of the liquid foundation. Great for oil control, especially in the translucent shade, which does not add colour but giving desired amounts of coverage.