December 20, 2014 | 1755 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Sensitive skin solutions- Dry Skin

rated 3 of 5 on 9/16/2006 10:29:00 PM More reviews by kermie70

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have dry sensitive skin so I figured what could I lose. I found it in a Bed, Bath, and Beyond of all places. It does exactly what it says it does. I emailed Neutrogena to see where I could buy it, and sure enough it is being discontinued.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2006 11:25:00 AM More reviews by Wnd1967

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was out of my Beauticontrol Foaming Cleanser and wanted to try something different, and tried this on the advice here. I couldn't find it in the store but found it on ebay. I have to agree with the reviewer who said it left too much residue. It just didn't take my makeup off at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2005 4:04:00 PM More reviews by sevik777

I used to use the combination wash under the sensitive skin line and was very happy with it until my skin became dryer over teh years for some reason. I have combination skin with lots of oilies and have discovered that my skin is moe oily when it is dehydrated, so even though this is for dry skin- because iit is gentle and has no alcohol, which even cetaphil has in it, it helps my skin stay balanced and not oily. I follow with Clinique's Moisturizing Gel, my skin also seems to eb clearer from acne! Wow

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2005 1:01:00 PM More reviews by evers1084

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great product. It makes my skin very soft, and I've found no residue left on my skin. I follow it up with the Sensitive Skin Solutions Toner for All Skin Types and Lubriderm Seriously Sensitive lotion, though. (I have dry skin that is also acne-prone). It seems to be clearing up my skin very well even though it has no acne-fighting combinations to speak of. It's definitely a cream cleanser and doesn't foam very much, but I don't feel tight or itchy after using it.

I would recommend this to anyone who has dry, sensitive skin and finds themselves breaking out from most other cleansers.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/22/2004 1:49:00 PM More reviews by meghantalia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i like the consistency, but leaves way too much residue. think i'll go back to the deep clean cream cleanser.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2004 9:08:00 PM More reviews by christinecarl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am very pleased with this cleanser. My skin feels soft after using it and it does a nice job of removing my makeup. I probably would not use this in the summer months, but it is perfect for winter. I also normally do not like cleansers that have a fragrance to them but this does not irritate my eyes and does not smell unpleasant. I would buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2004 7:28:00 PM More reviews by AsiaChick

I went on this web site to see what good drug store cleansers there are for dry skin and saw that this was one of the few that had good reviews. Another thing that caught my attention on here about it was that it's for sensitive skin too, so I went to get it right away. I've been using it for the past few days and love it. I can't remember a drug store cleanser that hasn't dried my skin out and left it moisturized leaving it soft and smooth until now other than cold cream. I would say this is department store quality from the pleasant scent to the creamy feel and the packaging. It's about time something like this came out!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2004 3:54:00 AM More reviews by Eevee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Once upon a time, I could use any cleanser that struck my fancy. That came to a crashing end about a year ago. Now it seems like everything just dries my face out like crazy. I found this stuff about 10 months ago - and hooray! My skin is clean, smooth, and comfortable, not stripped or dry. (I still need to moisturize after cleansing, though, but I never expected to be able to stop that.) Wonderful. Haven't tried anything else since, and have repurchased several times. Not sure what I'll do if this ever gets discontinued.