September 1, 2014 | 1873 users online

Eye Shadow - Rimmel - Metallic Stars Roller Shadow in Glitz'n Glam

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2007 11:25:00 PM More reviews by Christina88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this product!! It is one of the prettiest coppers of eyeshadow that I have ever seen. It's very glittery and can't beat the price of $1 at the dollar tree!!! Very nice product, I just wish it wasn't discontinued:(

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2007 11:41:00 AM More reviews by Lesly101

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I also purchased this at the Dollar Tree, thinking it looked much like the Revlon Metallic Eyeshadow everyone is raving about. Revlon is $9, if i'm not mistaken, and this was $1, just too good of a deal to pass up.
Glitz'nGlam is a great coppery color, very shimmery, but not "glittery". I find it brings out the green in my hazel eyes, in fact, it does it better than plum eyeshadows. I will definately go back and pick up different colors! The application could not be easier - i used the roller ball to apply it to both upper AND lower lashes, and got a perfect line. Does not make a mess and stays put all day!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2006 4:45:00 PM More reviews by Sooner_Chick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this wonderful product at the Dollar Tree today, and these are the colors they have:

Twinkle (016) Purple

Star Kissed (014) Pink

Star Kissed (014) Light Blue

Star Kissed (014) Brown

Gold Star (012) Gold

Star Studded (017) White

Glam Slam (015) Fuchsia { One I bought!! }

As the reviews state here, you can adjust the color- this lovely product has sparkle!! This is great for applying over eyeshadow... This product reminds me New York Color's Sparkle Eye Dust. I plan on going back to get Star Kissed and Twinkle!! Hurry to your local Dollar Tree before they disappear!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2004 7:23:00 PM More reviews by BCbabe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Yeah, I know, this is a roller e/s and those roller thingies don't work all that well. I'm not going to dog it for the container because you can easily remove the roller ball and put it into a pot. I have a couple other Rimmel Roller Shadows and they were ok, but I love the coppery gold shimmer this gave so I have to have it. More of a glimmer than a solid/opaque shimmer, this is gorgeous to add some sparkle over an e/s. I happen to like a bit of twinkle once in a while, so me likey!
Kind of like a toned down and less chunky version of MAC's Copper piggy and certainly more wearable.