September 1, 2014 | 1954 users online

Scrubs - Dove - Essential Nutrients Daily Exfoliating Cleanser

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2008 8:19:00 PM More reviews by mkinthecity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Whenever I used this product I would break out into hives and would burn my skin. Too bad as I really liked the scent of this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2006 2:57:00 AM More reviews by britnay_77

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Every time I use this cleanser I marvel at how smooth my skin feels, and I have rough skin. It's not just the exfoliating particles, its the formlua, it is so good at making skin smooth... but after loving this and it being my HG, my skin is too dry after suing this unless I use moisturiser... which I hate havignt to at night, my skin is very dry so I need to preserve the precious oils I have on my face - back to cetaphil for me even though my face is noweher near as smooth. This would be your HG cleanser if you have oily skin - TRY IT and think of poor me using boring old cetaphil when you do :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2006 4:37:00 AM More reviews by teddy_toilet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great Cleanser! My skin is combo, sensitive, and clear, but I always need to do a trail and error with cleansers. Some irritate, some overdry, and some make me break out. This cleanser does none of those things. For my akin, I NEED a daily exfoliating cleanser because without frequant exfoliation my skin becomes dull. I had previously bought the Dove Creamy Foaming Cleanser, and it dried out my skin horribly, caused an allergic reaction, and made my skin break out. I recently ran out of my usual Clean & Clear Daily Pore Cleanser. I felt I bit ripped off paying more than $7.00 Canadian for a few weeks worth of cleaser. I saw this at the mall a week ago and saw that it contained 200ml of cleaser. I was impressed. On sale, tons of product, pleasant scent? Cool! After using it for a week, my skin looks great. No break outs, no irritation, no dryness, just toned, smooth skin. Recommend for sensitive skin:)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2006 2:41:00 PM More reviews by ellebasi

I used this one a long time and loved it so much: I had oily, acne proned skin, nothing helped and, using this scrub daily, it really cleared up my face a lot, but over the years (trying many other cleansers, you keep on searching for 'that perfect one') it seems my skin doesn't like it anymore. It's too drying for me now, but I would absolutely recommend it to teenagers!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2006 11:32:00 PM More reviews by yoursisterdebra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I purchased this as a replacement for St. Ives Apricot Radiance cleanser for dry skin, which I really like but is apparently discontinued. Unfortunately, this Dove cleanser broke me out. I have dry, very sensitive skin that VERY rarely gets pimples but I had whiteheads on my face, neck, and chest (all areas I used this cleanser) within the first day I used it. I stuck with it for a week just in case but I am convinced it was this cleanser. Once I started using a different product the pimples cleared up almost instantly. Other than the breakout, I thought this was a nice cleanser -- didn't dry me out too much, smelled pretty nice, and left my skin feeling fairly soft. Not spectacular but a good cleanser for the price. I am now using it on my feet (no breakouts there LOL) and although it did not work out for me I would still recommend to someone looking for a gentle daily exfoliating cleanser.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2006 5:37:00 PM More reviews by iHeartPurple

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this product. I use Clinique as my daily facewash and it wasn't giving my face anything special Then I tried this and I have gotten several comments on how good my complexion looks. Definitely will continue using this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/30/2006 6:43:00 PM More reviews by misselyse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is dove but for dove it was really plain for me, nothing interesting about it. I like the way that i smells, but other than that it really is just average

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2006 4:27:00 AM More reviews by pandatours

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't remember what I paid for this, but I think around $3 at Wal-Mart? Anyway I don't know why I stopped using this but I've started again. I have severe acne so I overdose my skin on harsh stuff like Zapzyt, which is a 10% benzyl peroxide product. While it works, I know sometimes I have to balance it out in the shower by using a gentle cleaning product. I found that this works much better than Eucerin and that it really makes my face glow afterwords. Definitely perks up a dull complexion after a long cry and all-nighter. Granted, the cleanser feels really soapy and disgusting but once it goes on your skin and rub and see the results, it won't be a problem (the soapy and disgusting feeling goes away as the cleanser foams, though it will feel extremely soapy against your face). The smell is also nice and my face feels great! The green tea in the product definitely helps, but I'm Chinese so I firmly believe in the power of tea.

I haven't seen this around lately but if I do, I will definitley buy it again

rated 1 of 5 on 1/26/2006 4:48:00 PM More reviews by hkgal08

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product is crap. It neither cleanses nor exfoliates. I expected more from Dove. It didnt do anything but leave my skin in worse condition than it had originally was. Clogged pores, oil after 20 minutes, irration after 2 uses, the works. Don't waste your time or money with this product. Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2005 5:19:00 PM More reviews by ricemutt

I first got a sample of this off of buying some Dove soaps and was very surprised by how well it worked. Normally, cleansers bought from drugstores and cosmetic counters haven't worked for me -- too harsh, drying, etc. -- but this one actually helped my skin (normal - oily) and I've had almost no breakouts since I started using it. I use it 2x daily in the morning and evening and follow with a moisturizer. Great stuff!