November 24, 2014 | 2006 users online

Eye Shadow - E.L.F. - Non-Stop Eye Color

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2010 1:12:00 AM More reviews by tacobelle88

love this eyeshadow quads! nicely pigmented! sso cheap! and nice small pagackaging so it can fit in ur handbag or on the go travel. love the range of colours and would definetly buy again!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/19/2009 6:59:00 AM More reviews by Xdevilisious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this in nouveau neutrals and hated it. It's tiny and the pigmentation was very bad. if you used your fingers it was ok but when you used a brush you got like no pigmentation at all. These also had alot of fallout. I was completely dissapointed with this product because usually I think ELF products are very good for their price! ended up in the trash bin.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2009 8:06:00 PM More reviews by Paris334

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Love these shadows - you get four colors for a buck! I bought several of these - so far I've used Luxe (great - nice color), Butternut (nice but I'm not as big a fan of the colors as Luxe) and today I tried Hazy Hazel. I really like it - it lasted all day and had nice coloring. I'll update as I try the others out. (Didn't use applicator so no comment.) Like packaging as it would be super easy to travel with or take in your purse.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2008 11:49:00 AM More reviews by lamonica08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

i have these in a few colors and i really like them. true, not the best staying powder, but when mixed with some sort of a base (like UDPP) it will stay for a while.

my favorite colors are silver lining and butternut. wasnt crazy about ivy and neuveau neutrals, but that may just be my coloration.

dont use the sponge they give. works much better if applied with a good brush. elf makes a great eye shadow brush for a $.

worth a try for the price!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2008 10:27:00 AM More reviews by jennasings

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was really excited about the price when I bought these, and I think I bought four different color combinations. Nouveau Neutrals has a really great combination of colors for an every day eye, but I thought the other combos were kind of odd pairings. Also, the shadow breaks incredibly easily, and it makes a huge mess. For a dollar apiece it doesn't matter, but it was kind of frustrating.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/8/2007 7:16:00 PM More reviews by captormoonlu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I thought they were worth the extra shipping I had to pay to get them shipped to Canada, they were not. It's really terrible. I'm not really experienced in makeup and I can tell that they are not worth it. I suppose for a dollar, you get what you get. The way the quad is set up makes it hard to scoop up product with brush or sponge. The powder is really lightly pressed and there's a lot of product wasted. Also, I think it would be very hard to get all of the powder because it's set in a triangle shape. I frankly don't see any pigment in this except for maybe in Luxe. The powder is gone within 5 minutes. Argh soo terrible. Save up your dollars for something worthwhile.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/14/2007 8:19:00 PM More reviews by funflirt59

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

these shadows stay on for a total of like 5 minutes. I know, its only a buck, so it was worth a try, but still..they should make quality products!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2006 8:47:00 AM More reviews by CronFest

I bought these for myself and my 15 year old daughter. We liked all of them and we got 4 different color collections. It goes on smooth. The mattes are matte and shimmers are shimmery. Even the colors that look a little scary in the package are very nice on they are sheer dry or darker wet. Both of us agree that our only complaint is staying power. But at the price and the size you can carry them for touch-ups. We are definitely buying again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2006 11:11:00 PM More reviews by laur_8706

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eyeshadow is decent to good. The colors are a wide variety and very pretty. The powder seems to fall onto my lashes and undereye a lot, but many powders do that to me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2006 4:43:00 PM More reviews by rydellpink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought the Nouveau Naturals, and I really like them. They have decent staying power (a lot better than brands like Cover Girl). You really can't beat the price. And ELF doesn't test on animals!!