December 21, 2014 | 1601 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 11/20/2014 2:23:00 PM More reviews by Corrina618

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I know some people love this but i cant. I find it hard to blend out id rather just use a powder

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2014 2:24:00 PM More reviews by vintjus

I bought this in Lilac Petal after reading cosmo, they said this cutey is the exact dupe of benefit highbeam. Tho I bought Hard Candy Doll Face highlighter already (which probably would not run out for like ever), I still have that urge to just buy this one, well it only coast me 1 dollar anyway (it was on sale on their website). I would say I am shocked! Cosmo was right, the one in Lilac Petal is the exact dupe of benefit high beam and even better, why? because this one last longer. Shocking right? But It's true. The downside is, it kinda hard to blend, so you gotta be super quick, after dotting then blend it with your ring finger right away. I've tried using stippling brush, not working. So, would I but it again? H*ll yeah!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2014 3:29:00 PM More reviews by pegella

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have spent a small fortune on upscale highlighters and illuminators, and I always come back to this. A great product at an incredibly low price.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2014 11:01:00 AM More reviews by medarrah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stuff is awesome, and cheap. I use it on top, or above my blush and it really stays all day. Only $1. Can't beat that.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2014 11:09:00 PM More reviews by troo12

When I first purchased these, I hated them. I had no idea what I was doing wrong because it seemed as if all the beauty bloggers I follow and respect adore them! I tried it on my eyelids but it was too sticky. I tried it on my cheeks, but it caked. Eureka! I have finally figured it out.I out on my foundation as normal and squirt some of this whip on the back of my hand. I then dab about three dots on each cheekbone horizontally. Then I buff it in. Voila! I have dewy, highlighted cheek bones!!!
I personally prefer Pink Lemonade and Lilac Petal.

6/13/2014: A little edit. I changed foundations and found this whip dried faster and thus left a weird line residue. The solution? Mixing it with a tiny bit of foundation and doing the same horizontal dots. :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2014 10:30:00 PM More reviews by anjelykah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

It reminds me of Benefit's HighBeam and it looks beautiful swatched on the back of my hand but it does not wear well on my face. It has a nice creamy consistency but when blended out (on top of my cheeckbones, cupids bow) it becomes really sticky and uncomfortable to wear. It seems to work for some people but this is not for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/26/2014 11:11:00 AM More reviews by vividobscurity

I don't know if I'm applying it wrong, but it ruins my foundation every time.

It goes on looking amazing, but it ends up drying and looking flakey.

Would not repurchase. But it was very cheap, so I shouldn't complain.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2014 5:39:00 PM More reviews by HeidiF69

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have this in Pink Lemonade, Persimmon, and Golden Peach. I love the Pink Lemonade and Golden Peach, my Persimmon has something wrong where it just squirts out a bunch of metallic water first, and the color is only slightly darker than Pink Lemonade anyhow. Golden Peach is beautiful on the lids, and it also works well as a primer somehow. Really pleased with these for the price, and they last all day.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2014 8:13:00 PM More reviews by JessieAnneH

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product works differently for everyone. Overall, the pink one works quite well to my liking. My friends have used it and some like it while others don't. I have realized it all depends one your undertone, and if you can handle the consistency of it. The color really compliments my skin, but the consistency is a little sticky. I like to wear it to get a glow-like look.

It is only 1 dollar, so if your budget isn't too tight i would recommend to at least try the pink one. If you don't like it throw it right away, and never look back.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2014 1:21:00 PM More reviews by Gigglesfordays

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I personally really enjoy this as a highlighter. I got it at the recommendation of a beauty guru and I am glad I did. Yes, it comes out sticky, but it's not hard to blend at all when you apply it with a buffing brush. I use the one by EcoTools. I got the pinky color, and it looks STUNNING in pictures. I had people asking me what I did to look so amazing in my pictures and this stuff is it. I did not find it overly glittery, and after I learned which brush to use it blended out very well with awesome staying power.

It's one of those products where you really need to know what you are doing, but when you do the payoff is flawless.