E.L.F. Shimmering Facial Whip

3.1

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua (Water), Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Glycerin, Carbomer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance (Aroma), Diazolidinyl Urea May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Red No.33 Lake (CI 17200), Blue No.1 (CI 42090), Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035)

on 6/22/2015 1:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

Best $1.00 you can spend as far as I'm concerned! I remember buying this in Toasted many may years ago without a CLUE as to how to use it so I ended up tossing it (silly me). Not that Toasted is discontinued, I decided to try again with Golden Peach. Three dabs of this on each cheekbone and it looks like you're walking around the whole day with your own personal lighting team! And all for $1.00?? My prayers have been answered!

You can alos mix this with your foundation for an all over shimmer, though I would only advise that for night. Has a heavely smell, doesn't streak and easy to blend. And did I mention this stuff is only $1.00!?

on 2/8/2015 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I didn't give this product a chance at first. However, one day, I decided to swatch it next to a Becca skin perfector spotlight and a Buxom lumanizer, and I was blown away by how reflective it was. There were no chunks of glitter and it had a beautiful sheen to it. Would definitely recommend trying this out!!

on 11/20/2014 2:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I know some people love this but i cant. I find it hard to blend out id rather just use a powder

on 11/6/2014 2:24:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this in Lilac Petal after reading cosmo, they said this cutey is the exact dupe of benefit highbeam. Tho I bought Hard Candy Doll Face highlighter already (which probably would not run out for like ever), I still have that urge to just buy this one, well it only coast me 1 dollar anyway (it was on sale on their website). I would say I am shocked! Cosmo was right, the one in Lilac Petal is the exact dupe of benefit high beam and even better, why? because this one last longer. Shocking right? But It's true. The downside is, it kinda hard to blend, so you gotta be super quick, after dotting then blend it with your ring finger right away. I've tried using stippling brush, not working. So, would I but it again? H*ll yeah!

on 7/12/2014 3:29:00 PM

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium

I have spent a small fortune on upscale highlighters and illuminators, and I always come back to this. A great product at an incredibly low price.

on 6/9/2014 11:01:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This stuff is awesome, and cheap. I use it on top, or above my blush and it really stays all day. Only $1. Can't beat that.

on 5/16/2014 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

When I first purchased these, I hated them. I had no idea what I was doing wrong because it seemed as if all the beauty bloggers I follow and respect adore them! I tried it on my eyelids but it was too sticky. I tried it on my cheeks, but it caked. Eureka! I have finally figured it out.I out on my foundation as normal and squirt some of this whip on the back of my hand. I then dab about three dots on each cheekbone horizontally. Then I buff it in. Voila! I have dewy, highlighted cheek bones!!!
I personally prefer Pink Lemonade and Lilac Petal.

6/13/2014: A little edit. I changed foundations and found this whip dried faster and thus left a weird line residue. The solution? Mixing it with a tiny bit of foundation and doing the same horizontal dots. :)

I don't know if I'm applying it wrong, but it ruins my foundation every time.

It goes on looking amazing, but it ends up drying and looking flakey.

Would not repurchase. But it was very cheap, so I shouldn't complain.

on 2/7/2014 5:39:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have this in Pink Lemonade, Persimmon, and Golden Peach. I love the Pink Lemonade and Golden Peach, my Persimmon has something wrong where it just squirts out a bunch of metallic water first, and the color is only slightly darker than Pink Lemonade anyhow. Golden Peach is beautiful on the lids, and it also works well as a primer somehow. Really pleased with these for the price, and they last all day.

on 2/1/2014 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This product works differently for everyone. Overall, the pink one works quite well to my liking. My friends have used it and some like it while others don't. I have realized it all depends one your undertone, and if you can handle the consistency of it. The color really compliments my skin, but the consistency is a little sticky. I like to wear it to get a glow-like look.

It is only 1 dollar, so if your budget isn't too tight i would recommend to at least try the pink one. If you don't like it throw it right away, and never look back.