October 25, 2014 | 1776 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Brush/Blush I (Sierra Sand)

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2009 8:40:00 AM More reviews by makeyouparticipate

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this shade looks great on my skin, especially in the summer. however, it has to be applied with a bigger, more suitable brush. the main con for me is that my cheeks irritated a little, so i'm sticking to mineral make-up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2005 2:43:00 PM More reviews by queenV

I am rather pale, although I use a bronzer so my skin looks a little more tanned, and this Sierra Sand shade of blush looks fabulous on me. It's a peachy pink w/ a hint of glimmer which goes on very light so doesn't make you look like a clown as some blushes do. It looks great over my bronzer. Just gives me a very natural flushed look & brightens up my face. It also lasts forever - I've had mine over a year & use it almost daily. It's very similar to NARS orgasm at about a quarter of the price. And it doesn't cause breakouts or irritations (I am acne prone). One of my staples!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2004 3:06:00 AM More reviews by uglygirl

I hardly ever buy low end makeup but I had a coupon and I couldn't resist! I love this color, it makes my skin have a glow to it. I would describe the color like a pink brown. Now I think I will try more colors! I usually buy nars, clinique, lancome blushes but and I think maybelline blush is just as good but without the heavy price! with my $3.00 coupon I only paid about $1.50! not bad huh?

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2004 4:46:00 PM More reviews by L00kitsELLEN

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Nothing special, but nothing bad either. Just another medi-ocre product from Maybelline. Th color is nice and bronzing but it just doesn't do much for me. It doesn't stay on very long either. It goes on even and has a nice shimmer which I like. The brush is worthless and I have to use my own. Can find better.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/15/2004 5:43:00 PM More reviews by FlirtyinFL

Doesn't cause breakouts which is good for my oily/acne-prone skin. Its very shimmering and the color can be a bit too brown for my olive skin. A better color for night wear. Could double as a bronzer for lighter skin tones.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/7/2004 5:23:00 AM More reviews by minxy07

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i bought this after admiring my best friend's blush and finding out it was this one. it's a nice colour, but can be a little too brown- but its very natural. it doesnt last long at all though which is annoying.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2004 8:06:00 PM More reviews by atomic_girl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Another one of my Dollar Tree finds. This gives me a healthy tanned glow, which is nice because I'm too pale to tan naturally.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2004 10:53:00 PM More reviews by QuinnBridget

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Umm...I don't think this is pink. Its a light brown/bronzey shade. The problem with this blush is that it is shimmer and rather obvious that you are wearing it no matter how little you apply or how well you blend or what you apply it with (the brush that comes with it actually isn't that bad). Also it seems to wear off quite easily. I bought this in a pinch, quickly looking for a neutral blush and was having trouble finding one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2002 3:04:00 PM More reviews by Sarah1977

this was okay and nice blended quite well the color was good
great for everyday

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2001 2:17:00 PM More reviews by nuni

The color is very nice, a warm pink. The blush crumbs and doesn't stay on for very long.