April 16, 2014 | 1924 users online

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2014 9:58:00 PM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

1. It tastes like vanilla frosting
2. It's very creamy and stays on lips well until you touch them to something (food, drink, man)
3. It's a clear balm but it provides a pretty shine, like a subtle gloss
4. It's tube is small and slender, great for having in your pocket without showing at all
5. It's sufficiently moisturizing
6. It was all of ONE DOLLAR
7. It's a bit greasy; doesn't soak in as much as sit on top

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2013 2:24:00 AM More reviews by Lynn97

LOVE LOVE LOVE! I can't stress enough how perfect this product is! It moisturizers and smells sweet like vanilla! You can't beat the pricing at $1!! The packaging is practical but not necessarily cute.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/24/2013 11:12:00 AM More reviews by PopularPolish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

It's alright. The first one i ordered was broken, and didn't wind up.

I got another but wouldn't buy it again, i'd just use my vaseline. It smells lovely, but there's not much of it, and it doesn't do too much. So what I use it for, is when I'm doing my eye make up and foundation i'll put it on so that my lips stay smooth for when I put on my lipstick last. Wouldn't put it on right before though, and wouldn't wear it out.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/15/2013 12:42:00 AM More reviews by Kathleenzhanggg

Saw a lot of great reviews on the E.L.F site so i decided to give it a try.
It was only $1 so I thought hey, why not?
I absolutely HATED this lip bam/treatment. I felt like it was just a thick layer of grease sitting on my lips. It felt gross and had no moisturizing effects at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/23/2013 7:33:00 PM More reviews by Intoxicationx3

It does its job by soothing. But, it feels gross. It's so greasy! It also leaves a white residue on your lips. I won't be buying this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/15/2013 11:37:00 PM More reviews by luverchick

maybe the one i got was bad because it was horrible...it tastes bad and it just feel apart when i tried to apply it so i just had to throw it away :(

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2012 10:26:00 AM More reviews by Vadzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product so so much! Its so moisturising and hydrating, it feels so smooth when applied on the lips too. I wear this every night before I go to bed and when I wake up my lips are soft and healthy. Yes it does leave a white sheen on the lips so I wouldn't wear this in public, but because its so hydrating using it before bedtime is perfect for me. I've already purchased a back-up and bought another for my sister, everyone should try it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2011 9:22:00 PM More reviews by wai260896

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Really moisturises the lips, good for just before applying lipstick. The smell is amazing. Only thing I hate is the packaging.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/27/2011 2:58:00 PM More reviews by Doffy90

This was so cheap that I had to buy and try it. It has a nice smell and taste and it doesn't feel to heavy on my lips but it's unusable in public. It leaves a white residue on any slight dry parts on your lips and I have very dry lips. If I wore this in public, it would look like I dunked my lips in milk.

I give it a 1 for the smell and taste, but other then that it's not good.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2011 7:09:00 PM More reviews by talk2ortiz29

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased sometime ago and as everyone else stated it leaves a white residue if you try to apply too much. I use it before bedtime to help condition my lips and in the morning my lips are really soft and moisturized. I also purchased orange cream which does not leave a residue at all and your lips feel really supple and it shines as if you've applied lip gloss without shimmer. Can be worn for day and go into night by applying a little shimmer lip gloss if you'd like. I will purchase again as part of my night time skincare regimen.