E.L.F. Hypershine Gloss - Candy Apple

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/21/2008 11:56:00 PM

Beautiful color and nice wet look, and it lasts a long time on me. But it numbs my lips like some glosses do, so I wouldn't buy it again. Too bad--I liked the product otherwise.

on 8/3/2007 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I purchased this gloss in Candy Apple for a whopping quarter. And it's fabulous! It is pretty, long-lasting, and shiny. The click-style applicator with brush tip makes precision more possible than the average doe-foot wand or squeeze tube. The smell is not offensive and the gloss is non-drying. Quite pretty for the price!

on 5/30/2006 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my very first ELF product I've ever tried. I am very pleased! I was expecting some icky sweet taste but thank goodness there isn't one. Doesn't smell anything remotely like an apple but it does have a nice pleasant bubblegum scent(Bazooka bubblegum particularly). The shade is slightly pink but goes on clear. It just makes my lips shiny with a slight sticky feeling. Best part of it all was that I got a dirt cheap product for even cheaper. I paid only 70 cents for this at Target.

on 4/6/2006 10:34:00 PM

Love the gloss and it's at a great price, but the scent makes me nausious. It's kinda like cheap lipgloss and plastic mixed with cotton candy. It was so bad that I had to wash it off.

on 3/26/2006 11:44:00 PM

I got the click gloss in Candy Apple, its cheap alright I paid like in total S$4 including shipping but it is nothing compared to Stila's or Mac's. The quality is cheap alright.. Just a wet gloss look, no colour.

Not sure if i'd repurchase but I put No... I probably stick to quality over quantity!

I bought this about a month ago and don't use it every day but it is almost gone. You certainly don't get very much of it. But...they are practically giving it away at 1$ so I guess I can afford to go buy a new one when this runs out. It's thick and glossy, which I like. Lasts a decent amount of time, but I would have to agree it doesn't smell like Candy Apple. The smell is odd, but okay for me.

on 3/9/2006 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Are you kidding? Sure if it was a $20 gloss I'd be more picky, but for a buck you can't beat this gloss!! I love it and I've bought several other colors. All the hypershine glosses have the Cotton Candy scent regardless of shade. So, thats why it doesn't smell like candy apple!

on 1/26/2006 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Okay gloss. I was expecting it to be a little more sticky and smell like candy apple. Smells okay just not like candy apples to me. Decent gloss for the price though.

Honestly, for a dollar, it's pretty good. It's not TOO sticky. It looks pink in the packaging, but it goes on pretty sheer, but it's nice and shiny. Not bad at all! I don't care for the scent, though.

on 8/17/2005 11:35:00 PM

Nice sheer colors, but very sticky and the packaging makes it messy. I'm really just not a fan of that kind of applicator.

Popular Lip Glosses