April 18, 2014 | 1278 users online

Lip Gloss - E.L.F. - Hypershine Gloss - Candy Apple

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2008 11:56:00 PM More reviews by Snackmeister

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Beautiful color and nice wet look, and it lasts a long time on me. But it numbs my lips like some glosses do, so I wouldn't buy it again. Too bad--I liked the product otherwise.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2007 4:26:00 PM More reviews by londara

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I purchased this gloss in Candy Apple for a whopping quarter. And it's fabulous! It is pretty, long-lasting, and shiny. The click-style applicator with brush tip makes precision more possible than the average doe-foot wand or squeeze tube. The smell is not offensive and the gloss is non-drying. Quite pretty for the price!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2006 11:13:00 PM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my very first ELF product I've ever tried. I am very pleased! I was expecting some icky sweet taste but thank goodness there isn't one. Doesn't smell anything remotely like an apple but it does have a nice pleasant bubblegum scent(Bazooka bubblegum particularly). The shade is slightly pink but goes on clear. It just makes my lips shiny with a slight sticky feeling. Best part of it all was that I got a dirt cheap product for even cheaper. I paid only 70 cents for this at Target.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/6/2006 10:34:00 PM More reviews by HelloKiki

Love the gloss and it's at a great price, but the scent makes me nausious. It's kinda like cheap lipgloss and plastic mixed with cotton candy. It was so bad that I had to wash it off.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2006 11:44:00 PM More reviews by alicilera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I got the click gloss in Candy Apple, its cheap alright I paid like in total S$4 including shipping but it is nothing compared to Stila's or Mac's. The quality is cheap alright.. Just a wet gloss look, no colour.

Not sure if i'd repurchase but I put No... I probably stick to quality over quantity!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2006 9:24:00 PM More reviews by sparkleandswoon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this about a month ago and don't use it every day but it is almost gone. You certainly don't get very much of it. But...they are practically giving it away at 1$ so I guess I can afford to go buy a new one when this runs out. It's thick and glossy, which I like. Lasts a decent amount of time, but I would have to agree it doesn't smell like Candy Apple. The smell is odd, but okay for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2006 1:24:00 PM More reviews by knightranch

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Are you kidding? Sure if it was a $20 gloss I'd be more picky, but for a buck you can't beat this gloss!! I love it and I've bought several other colors. All the hypershine glosses have the Cotton Candy scent regardless of shade. So, thats why it doesn't smell like candy apple!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2006 12:31:00 AM More reviews by hanahetesova

Sheer colored, lightweight, just a tiny touch of flavor--kissable lips for just a dollar. I'm not totally crazy about the leaky brush applicator, it seems like most of the gloss ends up inside the cap. Not my absolute favorite lip gloss ever, but e.l.f. makes it easy and affordable to try out fun makeup without blowing your paycheck.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2006 11:15:00 PM More reviews by SHANA14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay gloss. I was expecting it to be a little more sticky and smell like candy apple. Smells okay just not like candy apples to me. Decent gloss for the price though.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2006 3:59:00 PM More reviews by jaimiegoesrawr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Honestly, for a dollar, it's pretty good. It's not TOO sticky. It looks pink in the packaging, but it goes on pretty sheer, but it's nice and shiny. Not bad at all! I don't care for the scent, though.