September 19, 2014 | 891 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aquolina - Latte Corpo - Creme Caramel

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2006 1:26:00 AM More reviews by smurfkitten

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Very yummy! Scent lasts for hours. The consistency is kinda runny, but absorbs really well into the skin and moisturizes great. Definitely a keeper!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2006 8:08:00 AM More reviews by nefferttitti

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE LOVE every single Aquolina body lotion, they ALL smell so great!!! I have them in Icing sugar, Creme caramel and Orange & vanilla and I guess I am gonna buy more until I have them all :) Creme caramel is sweet and delicate and it smells very REAL!!! Yummy!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/19/2005 6:08:00 PM More reviews by Halbrook

I loved the way this lotion smelled, but I was disappointed with the cosistency of it. It's kinda thin and runny, but it still moisturizes. I would recommend sampling it if possible before you buy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2005 2:25:00 AM More reviews by badkitty82

I bought the Creme Caramel shower gel and the Creme Caramel body milk when in Milan last summer. Loved the shower gel, not so fan of the body milk. It comes in a plastic bottle formed like a milk bottle and the color of the body milk is light yellow. It's thinner than regular body lotion and more runny, but it still makes my skin soft. It's strongly fragranced, but it doesn't smell like my lovely creme caramel shower gel. It has more of a alchohol-liquor scent to it. Like Tiramisu or some other dessert with some kind of alcoholic beverage in it..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2004 4:46:00 PM More reviews by Bonnie2842

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Caramel Cream is one of the Body Milks that Aquolina has made in their bath and body line. It does smell a little like caramel, but more of a sugary sweet scent with a little vanilla. It has the texture of a lotion, but moisturizes like a cream. It sinks right in and leaves my skin silky soft. The scent is strong, and lasts all day on me. It comes in an opaque squeeze tube shaped like a milk bottle. IMO, its well worth the money, and I plan on getting other scents once I use this one up.