October 24, 2014 | 1596 users online

Makeup Brushes - Bare Escentuals - Retractable Blush Brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2010 1:34:00 PM More reviews by DragonRhia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this at Sephora with free points. I don't think I would have bought it, and if I found a good twisty brush with a lid I would buy it instead of this one. I carry it in my bag for touch ups during the day. Pros: soft yet firm bristles, brush is encased (great for travel), not too big/small. Cons: I can never remember how to extract the brush because its not a twisty extender but a pull extender, which leads to my second biggest con - the brush doesn't stay extended when I'm trying to use it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2009 6:12:00 PM More reviews by RtiQlitQT

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I received one of these brushes in swap. I'm not crazy about the case, but it's okay. The bristles are soft, lighter hair and do not shed or break. I also like that this brush is a little larger diameter than a standard retractable blush brush. However, I would not pay the retail price for their level of quality. There are other brush options out there for less money that would perform as well, so I will not be purchasing any additional of these or a replacement should anything happen to the one I currently have.
UPDATE: After using this for a couple of months, I've found the bristles to have become a bit scratchy and some minor bristle shedding has become. Sure glad I didn't purchase it. I'm going for some Ecotools Retractable Kabuki brushes next!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2003 8:59:00 PM More reviews by Shells

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The quality of this brush is just wonderful! The bristles are so soft and it's so functional! Love it =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2002 12:58:00 PM More reviews by theluscioushellcat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm delighted with this brush. It came as part of the QVC pack for trying Bare Escentuals (foundation, warmth, coffee bean, and brush - great value!). It works beautifully and fits into my makeup bag quite nicely.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2002 11:01:00 PM More reviews by Colleen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I didn't like this brush. It wasn't as soft as other BE brushes and didn't apply the minerals as well as my BE Kabuki brush. I wouldn't purchase this brush separately as it isn't worth the $30.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2002 11:44:00 PM More reviews by LaurieS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this everyday! I load it up each morning with mineral veil and I'm set for the day. It's soft and neat and everyone should own at least one :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2002 12:57:00 AM More reviews by NancyB

I have two of these brushes now. One I load with foundation; one I load with mineral veil. Then I'm off for the day! Beautiful looking, sanitary, soft, and very handy for your purse!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2002 6:51:00 PM More reviews by Jeanna

This is my first "designer" brush, and I love the concept, and it certainly does an excellent job on applying my every day BE foundation. Would I look for other brushes? Of course, I would. Would I prefer BE's line if they had a reasonably priced complete set? Most definitely. I'll wait for a deal at QVC or something, but would certainly buy piece by piece w/out guilt, regardless of the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2002 6:27:00 PM More reviews by Shawnah

YEAH!! Finally a brush I can take on the go and it's sanitary. I really love this for my purse to go along with my mineral veil. The sable bristles are soo soft.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2002 2:14:00 PM More reviews by worknprogress

Great brush but, same as Bath and Body Works. Costs twice as much as B&BW and had a funny smell to it. Not bad if it comes in a TSV, but would not buy it alone.