The Body Shop Tobacco Flower Home Fragrance Oil

4.4

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 3/28/2008 8:44:00 AM

TBS caps are always problematic for me. They have a safety mechanism to prevent spills, and sometimes the caps get stuck. I have 3 or 4 that are permanently stuck closed, so I deducted lippies because of it.

That said, I love tobacco flower. It's one of my favorite scents and is not oten found in fragrance or home products. TBS is the best repro I've found so far. Uplifting, warm, clear, floral without being particularly feminine. I use it in every room but the kitchen (lemongrass or lavendar in there). Love it. I hope they don't discontinue it.

I only bought this because it smelled kind of like my grandma's house, but not as light and fresh. So I guess I like what it reminds me of more than the actual smell, as I'm not sure if I would like it if it didn't remind me of something I liked.

This is a very pleasant, floral, almost citrus smell. I was put off by the "tobacco" part (I thought it would smell like a bar or something... blech) but this is a very clean scent. I would repurchase.

on 1/5/2008 12:13:00 AM

I was hesitant to buy this oil b/c of the "tobacco" in the name. I thought it would smell strong and masculine but it doesn't. It smells like a light, pleasant floral. It reminds me of soap or something clean. I would repurchase. I like the Body Shop containers more than Bath and Body's because you can better control the amount of oil you drop into the burner. Price: $7.50 USD.

on 5/23/2006 1:52:00 PM

I came upon this after going to TBS specifically for the Satsuma home fragrance oil. I'm not a "sunny scent" kind of a girl, preferring deeper, sweeter, darker fragrances, but walking into a Satsuma-filled room is such a happy event that I thought it would be lovely to have it in my home. Tobacco Flower, however, is easily now my favorite TBS HFO. I'm not usually a floral girl, but this floral I can do - it's darker, more sensual, and very inviting. What's more, it's not sickly sweet or cloying. The main floor of our house is open concept, and yet it easily fills all the rooms with scent. $6.50/bottle, and only 5 drops are needed for each use. Love! EDIT: Strangely enough, this scents my home closely to how SL Un Bois Vanille scents me... who knew? continued >>

on 4/18/2006 1:03:00 PM

I really love this scented oil. Tobacco Flower is a sweet floral and one of TBS lighter scents. I would totally buy this in a lotion/perfume, but I understand TBS d/c the Tobacco Flower body products.

on 1/14/2005 8:20:00 AM

Tobacco Flower is one of my favorite TBS HFO scents. It smells fresh and clean with a touch of floral, a real winner in my view. It fills my entire house with the scent and I only have to use a few drops. I'm so glad I stumbled upon this scent.

on 11/14/2004 5:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this at the last-minute before going on a trip to the Caribbean (I like to bring a scents/incense in case my room smells musty) I took a brief whiff and thought 'this will do'. Boy was I wrong. This is by far the most sickeningly sweet HFO that TBS has. A headache-inducing, 'sickly' floral scent that I swear I could still smell by the end of our trip (roomie & I both burned it 1X each). I gave it two lippies instead of 1 as it does last. continued >>

on 11/13/2004 1:34:00 PM

Love this stuff!! It has a floral, clean unusual smell to it!! Not too unusual though! Would be great for every room in the house. Smells nothing like tobacco (which I thought it would)! The scent doesn't linger very long, like my TBS Mandarin Peel Oil does.

Popular Fragrances