September 18, 2014 | 1803 users online

Shampoo - Wella - System Professional Volume Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2012 12:33:00 AM More reviews by MissErinErin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this product. I have quite thick, long (down to my tailbone) wavy hair and it really helps give my hair volume. My hair is very heavy and gets weighed down by almost any product, but this definitely helps! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2011 3:13:00 PM More reviews by Oshin

This shampoo is just amazing! I have really thin hair and not a lot, but when I washed and brushed my hair, you don't notice that anymore. The smell is also nice, my boyfriend always says that my hair smells great, haha. This is HG hair product for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2010 7:57:00 AM More reviews by swallydbrat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This Conditioner and Shampoo duo have been life savers!
I have extremely fine hair, and was looking everywhere for a shampoo that gives me volume. After trying dozens of different high end shampoo's & Conditioners, I must say, Wella SP is hands down the BEST. It actually works!

I use the shampoo, and exit the shower with my hair looking like a birds nest. I then take the conditioner, but a small apple-size amount on my hands and run it through my hair - I do not even attempt to comb my hair before using the conditioner. The conditioner leaves my hair fairly tangle free, and once brushed and dryed, my hair is evidently thicker.

It is a tad pricey, but well worth it after seeing the end result. Great stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2006 6:02:00 PM More reviews by mariadd

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

System Professional Volume consits of 2 products: shampoo and leave-in foam which acts as conditioner and volumizer. This is best shampoo-conditioner duo I found for my baby-fine flat straight hair. The shampoo does not work on its own. I once forgot to use the foam, and my hair next day was very flat with a lot of statics. However together they give my hair lots of volume.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2004 11:00:00 AM More reviews by KellyNC

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

My stylist got this for me to try, and it's a pretty nice shampoo. It comes in a tan 1.3 oz bottle and runs about $20. It has a this has a CK1-ish smell and seems to very thoroughly clean the hair without pulling out haircolor. My haircolor is 2 days old right now and this really cleaned my hair and I didn't see any of the color going down the drain. The conditioner that goes with it is a leave-in mousse and I had a moment of doubt about getting out of the shower without conditioning my hair to put a leave-in on, which I usually don't like but it worked out well. I'll do a separate review on the conditioner.