October 22, 2014 | 890 users online

Eye Shadow - Pout - Miss Ecuador

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2005 6:08:00 PM More reviews by LunaY

I love teal eyeshadows, so I went on a huge binge and got every one I could find. This is by far one of the best. It's an emerald teal, dark, rich, very shimmery. Pigment is unbelieveable. Better than any other e/s I've seen. If all Pout e/s is like this, I'm buying each one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2005 9:33:00 PM More reviews by Astyra

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Miss Ecuador is a gorgeous shimmery deep teal. This color is loaded with pigment and the texture is wonderfully smooth. Will definitely pick up more of these e/s singles!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2004 6:55:00 PM More reviews by shanhu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I Love this teal and hope it isn't a limited edition product! I'm so glad there was one left in stock! I can't wait to wear this with Pout's Eye Miss You e/l for the holidays!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2004 1:33:00 AM More reviews by chandarae

This is a color introduced for Fall 2004- I love it and have been using it almost constantly. I use it on my eyes as a contour color and just blend it well. I'ts a smoky deep teal- unusual color. Some people would probably feel more comfortable using it as a liner b/c it is a deep color. I, on the other hand, love using it packed on in the outer "V" and blending inward and upward w/ MAC vanilla pigment on the brow and Cargo REM Electric Avenue on the inner corner of the eyelid. Perfect together! Lasts long if I use an eyebase and matches wonderfully w/ turquoise jewelry!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2004 3:14:00 PM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

This is a colour I never would wear in eyeshadow, its a dark teal colour which is sort of the colour of my eyes anyway. The girl used it as a liner, and incorporated it in with my Stellaires shadows from Chanel. It looked amazing.