Kiehl's Creme De La Creme Groom Repairateur With Silk

3.4

on 7/2/2013 4:20:00 PM

Quite good product especially for the endings. Makes hair nice and smooth but might make them too heavy. Works good for longer hair to starighten and smooth them, longer hair to make a style, since it is a styling product. Quite heavy consitents, but it doesnt take much per useage. Doesnt smell too good, but ihe fragnancr is not visible after hair are dry. Wouild buy it againm, since it works for smoothing good:)

on 9/9/2005 11:08:00 AM

If your hair responds well to products with proteins, this might be great for you. But if you're like me and have hair that doesn't like them, stay far, far away. Use of this product will result in dry and crispy hair...and who wants that?

on 11/1/2004 11:56:00 PM

This is the only finishing product that consistently works for my thick, coarse, curly, frizz-prone hair. I read the reviews and can understand why some might find the scent too much (I happen to like it) or find the formulation too greasy. My hair tends to absorb a lot, and other products just tend to do nothing. This makes my hair nice and soft and defined.

on 5/5/2004 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

My hair feels wonderful after using this for a week. All you need is a dab (at least for me, because my hair is on the shorter side). I think this works wonders for my thick, wavy hair. I will repurchase this..but won't need to for awhile.

on 5/22/2003 10:25:00 PM

First off, I have really curly thick hair, just big in general. I have to use heavy gel to get a defined look. For soft and casual days, this product works well in weighing down my hair. I don't think it would be best for those with thin hair though, since it does do a good job of weighing down and softening. There is a slight smell, but it does not stay.

on 4/9/2003 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This would probably work on super curly, dry hair really well due to the high oil content. It is just too greasy for me. It doesn't sink in enough, but it works well as a light wax. I really love Kiehl's Creme with Silk groom though, just the right amount of oil for my thick wavy~frizzy hair. It might be because I am already really oily. One more thing I don't like jars, they just aren't as sanitary/convinient as bottles.

on 2/16/2003 1:02:00 PM

could NOT get this to work for me. it either went on super greasy and heavy or did nothing at all. no middle ground. philip b's cream of the crop is much more foolproof than this.

on 10/1/2002 6:33:00 PM

I just found this product the other day while I was cleaning out the bathroom. I must have bought this 4 years ago and probably had not used it for over 3 yrs. It was just to thick for my hair which at that time my thick wavy hair was permed. No matter how little I used my hair always looked oily and in need of a wash. I gave this product 2 lipsticks instead of 1 because I liked the packaging. I'm always a sucker for packaging. Since then I have found much better and cheaper products to keep my hair healthy and frizz free. What a waste of money and only half used up...ugh!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I hate to say something ugly but here you go. This product is repulsive. There's something in it that makes me physically recoil from it. It smells repugnantly of wet garbage or ashes or something. It might or might not be a good product - all I know is when I smelled what I had just sort of sleepily slapped on my hair, I got back in the shower and washed it right out. How can this well-reputed company continue to formulate this product with that noxious smell? I know I'm not the only person who finds this horrible. What gives?

on 2/9/2002 10:35:00 PM

I happen to think Kiehl's makes a lot of very bad products and this is certainly one of them. It smells ver gross and made my hair look awful, dry and flat, I had to shampoo later in the day to get this stuff out of my hair. Save your money.

Popular Styling Products