E.L.F. Soothing Lip Gloss

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I have e.l.f.'s Soothing Lip Gloss in Pixie, a glittery hot pink. I think I got for $1 at Target; I don't remember because it's been so long & like another reviewer wrote, I don't think that this lip gloss is sold anymore. For being a $1 cosmetic, this is so pigmented & the colour payoff is amazing! It's so pigmented that it can be worn over a lipstick or alone. The formula is pretty thick, but I don't mind it because the staying power is amazing, too. I don't really care for the smell; to me, it kind of smells like bubblegum chemicals.

on 5/3/2011 7:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have this in six shades and anticipate buying several more. For a dollar a pop, you can't be good quality. Great glossy color without being sticky and CHEAP! And it keeps my lips hydrated. I will buy this again and again.

on 4/20/2011 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Leaves your lips glossy and shinny! Not bad for a buck! Stays on for a bit too!

on 2/19/2008 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I'm very sad because I don't think they sell this at their site at all anymore. Not even in the gift cases! WHY?! This product was GREAT! It had the most color "UMPH!" and it applied so well. Very nice minty smell. I have a bunch of the colors, Bark being my favorite. If they ever get this back I would def. but this again!

on 10/21/2007 6:03:00 PM

I have this in pink kiss, i think that's the name and i LOVE it, ONLY when i use my lip brush to apply it. Using the lip brush makes a HUGE difference. It looks gorgeous when applied with the lip brush which is great especially since the lip gloss only costs a dollar! I've bought this shade several times, and i love it, i just wish the lip brush was attached to the top cover, that way i wouldn't have to always get use my lip brush.

This is a great lip gloss for the price.
The packaging of the product is wonderful!
THere is a lot of staying power, and I don't have to re-apply this lip gloss 800 times during the day.
However, it tastes AWEFUL! So i'm glad I don't have to re-apply it more than once or twice a day.

I purchased the gift package of glosses from Ross, and I gave my daughter some...and kept my favorite colors...but...the taste is overwhelmingly...YUCK!
I'd buy again...the product itself is great.

on 7/8/2007 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a must have product for me. This lipgloss has a nice smell and tingle, but doesn't leave my lips too greasy. A+

on 12/15/2006 11:48:00 PM

I got this in Grape Chill and Bark... Grape Chill is wonderful, minty feeling/tasting. (If you've ever tried e.l.f's lip plumpers, think of a toned down version of that and that's what soothing lipgloss is.) Bark was surprisingly pigmented, although it acts like most glosses and doesn't last that long, so I wind up with pinkish lips rather than the dark red that I started out with. But oh well, I just reapply, it's not a big deal. I definitly recomend Grape Chill! I'd re-buy, and I'll probably get some other colors.

on 10/31/2006 3:54:00 AM

I love this stuff. I love the tingling sesation, and I like how its not sticky and the color is sheer, but still has alot of pigment. perfect balance. My only complaint is the weird smell my lips get after I wear it for a little while. Why doesn't just stay minty? Other than that, I love it.

on 9/25/2006 3:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Have it in Mauve Luxe. It's fantastic, and out of the glosses I have from E.L.F. (Moisture Care and Hypershine) I like it the best. I like the minty tingly feel and the color is sheer enough to look natural on my already pigmented lips. It's great for the price.

Popular Lip Glosses