September 3, 2014 | 1381 users online

Blush - Kevyn Aucoin - The Pure Powder Glow Blush in Myracle (Hot Pink)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2010 10:35:00 AM More reviews by KatSkat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this blush! Like others have said, it is a blush that works year round and on a variety of skin tones. It looked kind of scary in the pan and I never would have considered such a pink blush, but the MUA at CO Bigelow in Chicago put some on my cheeks and convinced me. I bought it once upon a time when I was golden tan and used the heck out of it to give me subtle and non-sparkly flushed cheeks. I am now a really really pale C4 (for me) and I love it even more because it makes me look alive and cherub-like (lol) during these winter months. I would buy it again, but I have not even made a dent after a year and a half of constant use, so hopefully this product will still be available from somewhere by the time that i actually need to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2009 9:16:00 AM More reviews by EmeraldCharm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Most blushes to me are just pretty or blah but they do the job. This one is different! It is gorgeous! This shade of pink is very pigment but doesn't make me look like a clown at all. It's very natural. It's such a beautiful color I find myself wearing almost everyday every season. Whenever I try another blush I end up reaching for this again. It looks like a healthy bright glow in the summer. In the winter it looks like a flush from a brisk walk outside. KA blushes are defintley my HG, they are the beautiful blush colors I have been looking for but haven't been able to find.

Ingredients:Talc, Polyethylene, Nylon-12, Phenyl Trimethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360).

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2009 8:30:00 AM More reviews by ilovelomos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It looks HOT pink in the pan, but when applied with a light hand over a natural bronzer, it just looks AMAZING. The pigmentation is high high quality. The price is pretty expensive, but this is worth it... The packaging is sleek and very streamlined. Highly recommend!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2009 1:50:00 PM More reviews by rebeccameredith

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is an beautiful bright hot pink color, that looks amazing on my NW20 skin. I have a feeling it will go just right thru the whole year however tan I get. Just use a lighter hand for lighter skin.
I had trouble locating this particular color and finally found it at beautysak.com. Sophisticated looking packaging, generous amount of blush - high quality finely milled densely pigmented. I must have a hundred blushes and this is one of my top 5 and my absolute favorite of any of Kevyns blushes. Last the whole day as well! Would highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2008 12:19:00 PM More reviews by Valentyne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

RO for pic. If you thought Nars Desire was bright, well, hold that thought 'cuz Myracle will blow your mind. This blush is a beautiful, finely milled, highly pigmented powder. It is a really bright, almost neon, blue-based pink in the pan. I think it would work well for light and dark complexions, dry skin as well (I'm very dry at the moment), and those looking to brighten up their complexion. The blush is housed in a long maroon compact, and comes w/ a half-moon blusher. Myracle on the left, Desire on the right.

continued >>

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2007 12:38:00 AM More reviews by lama31

this is a very hot pink color in the pan.
when i apply, i use a light hand to swipe it onto the apples of my cheeks.
this doesn't look too harsh on my pale asian skin tone, but i have noticed that it looks better when i am tan.

the formula is also of the best quality. the product like, sinks into my skin rather than sitting on top of it.
i've gotten compliments on how natural my blush looks...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2006 10:04:00 PM More reviews by Katras

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Adore it! Yes, as it has been said before - it is frightening in the pan but looks beautiful on the skin, looks healthy and vibrant. Can be used on light or dark skins, depending on your hand. Will re-purchase - a new staple! Update: Have replaced with Nars Turkish Red creme blush as it is more natural looking (as my winter pallor has kicked in) and, oddly enough since it is a creme, longer lasting.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2006 10:07:00 PM More reviews by Ria1979

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I just bought this and I LOVE it! It looks a little scary in the pan, but when applied lightly, it is the most beautiful flash on the cheeks. Love it and will buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2005 6:20:00 PM More reviews by she_ra639

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't like any of the other products this line puts out, but I absolutely adore this powder. It looks amazing and lasts all day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2004 4:33:00 PM More reviews by fashiongal

Wow - this blush is HOT PINK! I have a ton of blushes in my vast collection and not one of them has this intensity of color. It's such a hot pink, it's almost neon scary! But such excellent quality -it doesn't apply as scary as it appears in the pan and you can build the color (although you don't need much)! If I were to compare it to anything else I own, maybe it's similar to Lancome's Cosmopolitan pink - but it's even more vibrant. It has absolutely no shimmer - it is matte. It comes in a beautiful red case and you feel so glamourous when you pull it out of your handbag :) It's not a color I will reach for everyday, but with just the right outfit, it will look fabulous.