August 29, 2014 | 1241 users online

Foundations - Christian Dior - Teint Poudre-Dual powder foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2007 5:22:00 AM More reviews by rucci80

A two in one- can use as a powder for touch ups, or since it is thicker and creamier compared to a typical compact powder you can use it as a foundation.

Very lush typical CD packaging in Blue and gold and navy. Nice coverage, stays on long, i love its versatility as a light cover or thick foundation.
The sponge can be upgraded a bit (i exchanged mine for my shu eumera sponge!) and after awhile the mirror came off! (to which i had to superglue it back on).

I would buy again, cos the texture and coverage on my skin was wonderful and felt good on. However an upgrade of the materials used for packaging would have been even better for what I paid for it ($AUD80)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2007 12:51:00 PM More reviews by annalobodziec

I bought this because I didn't wanna spend money for powder and foundation,this is great 2 in 1.But I think I am addicted to liquid foundation:)This is comfortable to use and carry in a bag.You can use it dry or wet,but I prefer NARS powder foundation-is just better and you have better case,biger with holes,mirror and of course more product. I 've been using dior this when I was very tan,so then the colour was bit too dark for me.I gave it to my sister and she said this is the best product she ever used,so you decide...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2004 7:13:00 AM More reviews by Jataim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My HG of powder foundations.
I have been using this off/on for 15 years.
I like being able to buy refill's for the same beautiful blue compact.

You can use this wet or dry..but I prefer dry on top of foundation for maximum coverage or just straight on the skin.
It never cakes, doesn't settle into pores or laugh lines and is gives such a nice perfecting matte texture to the skin. Plus I have never broken out from this...not even during my more oily acneic teen years. That's the best part.

There are several P/F's out there now and they are getting quite
close to as good as this...but not yet.
I love P/F's so I try lots of different ones.