July 24, 2014 | 2105 users online

Cleansers - Johnson & Johnson - Nourishing Milk Bath

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2012 9:51:00 AM More reviews by prisscilla

This is the best body wash everrrr..the scent is beautiful. It's like a milky scent with a hint of sweetness. I used it everyday since last year. This milk bath makes my skin fell so silky and smooth to touch. And the price is inexpensive either. If you trying to find a body wash that not makes your skin dry, this may be your favourite!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2008 6:11:00 AM More reviews by fqari84

I left a review on J&J's milkbath somewhere else I think, but anyways, this is my favorite daily shower cream...leaves my skin sooo silky smooth that I get tempted to skip body lotions after my bath, the best part is that it's dirt cheap and I've tried more expensive shower creams/gels that do not moisturize half as well as this one does without getting my skin irritated...only available in Asia Pacific, so I stocked up on the refill packs of this to take back with me to the Middle East.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2007 11:09:00 AM More reviews by smitten8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this shower cream. I've been looking for a shower cream/gel that wont make me feel like I'm washing myself with a dish washer that dries me out. I tried Dove beauty bar and though it worked wonderfully for a week or so, it ended up giving me cystic acne I've never had before on my back! So I'm also looking for something mild. anyways, this work wonders. My skin is so soft after shower, and I also use the matching milk lotion and my skin is SO SOFT...its even better than Crabtree & Evelyn in my opinion. I'm loving it so much.UPDATE//my boyfriend is using this with me,and it works great on him.he's the kind that has to stick to one shower cream cos any other ones gives him bacne.this does not irritate him in anyway and does not give him any more bacne than he already has. he finished half of my bottle already lol. it must be some good stuff!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2007 5:03:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff smells like a baby!! It sounds weird, but it truly does. It's a clean powdery milky scented wash that I've been using as an all over body wash for my dry, sensitive skin. It lathers up really well and rinses off easily. It leaves my skin feeling silky soft and smelling great. The best part is that this wash is pretty cheap. I love it and would buy it again for sure!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2006 12:30:00 PM More reviews by jiney17

I am really liking the Johnson & Johnson baby washes. I first tried the Lavender bath one (which smells more musky, but is still wonderful) and then bought this Milk Bath over the weekend. I squirt some into my loofah and get a nicely creamy foam that smells fantastic--like milk and sugar and cream and a hint of baby powder, all mixed up. It also leaves my skin feeling very soft and smooth, though I still need to moisturize afterwards. The packaging is simple, and this comes in a larger, pump-bottle too. It only cost about $4 for a pretty good amount too. I think I'll just stop using body washes meant for adults since they tend to feel very creamy and are more heavily fragranced, but also leave my skin feeling more stripped aftewards. Will stick to baby stuff from now on so this is a definite repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2004 11:04:00 AM More reviews by Brookie

I use this every morning to wash my face (and sometimes other parts!) in the shower. It's totally not drying (I have normal to dry skin) and it feels and smells great. Can't complain too much about Johnson & Johnson products; they're made for sensitive baby skin, but they're great for us sensitive adults too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2004 9:34:00 PM More reviews by anooshka

I have been using this as well as the head-to-toe baby wash and the moisturizing baby wash for a few years now to wash my face. They are fantastic since they lather, don't dry the skin (have normal, acne prone skin), are super cheap esp. if you buy at sales, and they are also totally fine and great at removing eye-makeup without irritation to the area. I don't know how much money I have saved in both more expensive facial cleansers as well as eye-makeup removers since I started using these.
The one thing with this one is that it is quite heavily scented and I am not sure how that plays into this product being marketed for baby use...but I don't have sensitive skin. I think of all the ones I have tried, the least scented of them all has been the "moisturizing baby wash" in the yellow container.