July 30, 2014 | 1275 users online

Skincare - Face - Johnson & Johnson - ph5.5 moisturizing cream

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2009 9:19:00 PM More reviews by thupham2

The fresh, floral smell is the best thing about this product. It almost smells like babycare products X-)...

As soon as you apply, the cream leaves a shiny oily sheen . Give it 10 minutes and it will look a little more dewy, but still unattractively oily. (If you've used Nivea's facial veil; this is what it looks like on your skin)
That said, I think this is only suitable for dry-skinned people or people living in harsher colder climates because the cream is thick/heavy.

You get A LOT of product for a cheap price (100ml for $7). I'm not so keen on the pot because of hygiene purposes, especially since this cream will take around 2 or more years to use up.

I won't buy again because I prefer lighter, more nutritious creams. I'd only repurchase if I was planning to move to Antartica or Canada. This would be useful then as a thick potent moisture barrier

I use it as a hand/foot cream now and I find that it is a very very good moisturiser for the body, but not the face. If this was a hand cream and not a facial cream, I would've given it 4/5 stars.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2007 3:39:00 AM More reviews by Julia_C

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a really good HG product for me. It's the main mosituriser I use. It's super cheap (under $10 in Australia, probably about $5 USD). It's also made in France which is kind of nice. It's nice and creamy and rich and I've had no break outs or reactions to it at all, and I was one of those rashy kind of kids when I was little. Only bummer about it is that there is no SPF, so match it with a foundation that has at least SPF 25.

I like to keep it in the fridge on really hot days, because it can go a bit runny. It gives you a nice cold zing!

Love this product!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2001 4:29:00 PM More reviews by candy_5

This is a good cream to protect your skin from those Canadian winters. It smells nice and it's under $10.00. It's great for dry skin.