July 31, 2014 | 1789 users online

Blush - Sonia Kashuk - Creme Blush Duo-Color My World

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2010 10:59:00 AM More reviews by Kris0218

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I switch to creme blushes most winters due to seasonally dryer skin, and I gave this a whirl after Cindy Crawford mentioned it in one of those 'cheap makeup used by celebrities' blurbs in a magazine.
As other reviews have said, the matte, tawny/rosy color is great. It blends well and gives a nice, naturally flushed look to my fair skin. The shimmery, more fuschia-toned color is too much for me. Occasionally for nights out, I'll dab a tiny bit over the rosier color, but it's too sparkly for everyday wear.
Does Sonia Kashuk sell just the lighter color on its own? Because that'd be worth buying again.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/3/2008 3:13:00 AM More reviews by Meliamalia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The 2 colors are a nice medium peachy pink. One frosted, one matte. didn't wear the frosted one on my cheeks as I don't like wearing frost on my cheeks and eyes. The Matte color looked nice but it irritated my face. It was an itchy and sort of a stinging feeling. I tried wearing it twice and had the same result, having to wash it off within a few minutes.The texture was a little odd. It felt more oily or slick like a sheer lipstick, so I'll only use it as a lipgloss. I don't feel too bad about it because I bought this on clearance for $3 :- ) EDIT: Good gravy, it did the same irritation thing to my lips! Too weird. And the frost looks more like craft glitter. HaHa. Pretty colors, but have to downgrade to one lippie, and toss it out.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2007 2:12:00 PM More reviews by dakgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm a PPP with combo/oily skin. I'm picky about cream blush because I don't like anything that settles into my pores and looks like tiny dots of blush.

I use the shimmery color only on my lips because it has an awesome shimmer on the lips that just doesn't show up on the cheeks, and top it with a touch of gloss(otherwise it feels dry). The other shade, the non shimmery one is nice to give a pale girl a touch of natural color wherever you'd put bronzer, without looking orange. The mirror is too small to be used for anything except applying lip color. This is nice when you want a clean, pretty, weekend look.

Overall, I would buy this again and I wish she'd come out with more colors, maybe a violety-pink duo?

Sometimes you just have to play with things to get the best out of them.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/5/2005 3:39:00 PM More reviews by penelopemb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm so disappointed ... the Target near me quit carrying Revlon's cream blush, so I needed a replacement. I'd been happy with some of SK's other products, so I gave this one a whirl. What a bummer! First of all, the consistency is like grease paint, not at all the creamy-powdery finish I expected. It's almost like putting lipstick on your face. (Might be a better use for this product.) Also, it slightly stung my skin, which is sensitive, but not excessively so. I didn't think it blended well, left me looking streaky. And at $8.99, it's not exactly cheap considering the quality, which is more what I would expect from a Wet'n'Wild or Rimmel-priced product. I'll be looking elsewhere for more Revlon, and hoping I can get a refund for this unfortunate purchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2004 11:11:00 AM More reviews by virginiachick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this product because I really like creme blushes. After my disapointment with L'oreal's take on it, I wanted to find a new one. Color My World are a great duo. Its a peachy-pink duo, perfect for fair, cool, skin like mine. I like other Sonia Kashuk products, so I'll this to the list. It wears great and it lasts.
It makes me look beautifully flushed.