MAC Blot Powder

4.2

Dimethicone, Silica, Kaolin, Water, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Methicone, Coconut Acid, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Mica, Iron Oxid lllol

on 4/24/2015 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Does the job

I have been using this powder for years and it's amazing! My skin was quite oily in my younger years, within an hour of putting my foundation on, my T-zone would be shiny and gross. With this product, you only need a little bit, I apply it with the #150 brush, it's a big brush so really quick to use for touch-ups and doesn't put on too much product and it lasts all day.

The product lasts forever too, I was never able to use up a Blot powder. The only complaint I would have is that the powder is quite fragile, try not to drop it because it easily break into pieces. It's happened many times and it's really unfortunate since there was always so much product left.

(I am an NC20-30 and use the Medium dark, it's a perfect match!)

on 3/29/2015 7:45:00 AM

I use mine very lightly as a setting powder but more so when I am out and about and need to soak up oil without it looking like I've put powder on old make up! It sets my eyeshadow well too without emphasising fine lines. It works for me and it's a staple product.

on 3/18/2015 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

If you have oily skin just get this product. I tried a couple of other powders from the likes of Clinique which did absolutely nothing for my oily skin. This works perfectly and gives me the exact result I would expect from a powder that claims to remove oil. Seriously just buy it. The only thing is, don't wash the applicator with water as it dissolves the glue holding it together. I learnt the hard way.

on 3/13/2015 4:35:00 PM

This product works good for me! My skin is extremely oily and I use it after applying Murad Oil Control moisturizer and Artdeco Hydra Mineral pressed powder. Then my face looks flawless all day long, it starts to shine a bit on my chin and forehead after 6 h or even more. This combination of products is the most effective for my oily skin so far. There is no other powder that does this job for me (so far). It gives me matte and smooth finish. If you apply liquid foundation correctly (a brush does a good job!) underneath this pressed powder it won't enhance your pores. I am now using my second packaging and I will keep using this product as long as my skin is this oily.

on 3/8/2015 4:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This product doesn't do what it claims it does. Gives a nice finish but my face became oily after just two hours. I am sure I can find a similar product for less money.

on 2/24/2015 12:09:00 AM

HG HG HG HG HG HG. I carry this with me everywhere! I have comination skin, I'm pretty dry around my forehead but my nose gets extremely oily throughout the day and this blow powder just saves my life. It's pretty translucent so it's nice that you're not actually packing powder on your face. It instantly makes my skin more matte and takes away all the oilyness. I can't stress how much I love this powder.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Could never live without this product, I'm not even kidding. I have pretty oily skin, especially around my nose, Nothing was able to fix it until i found this powder. It makes me matte like nothing else. When i apply this powder, I stay matte for a good 5 hours, which is extremely long for me. It does leave a really matte finish and stays matte. It does enhance pores a little bit so if you're having issues with pores, this might be a problem for you but besides that, I absolutely love this stuff!

on 1/30/2015 10:49:00 PM

Absolutely love this stuff! Can't live with out it...I have oily skin and I can wear the oiliest foundations and as long as I set it with this I'm fine and matte all day...and it doesn't give you that flat matte look just a nice even non oily look and it doesn't take away from the foundation your wearing...my favorite Mac product..my fav oil control product..

on 10/21/2014 5:07:00 PM

I have very oily combo skin. I used Studio Fix before and I expected to have the same kind of range in shades. I was disappointed that the closest shade to my face was clearly lighter than my skin creating a "white powdered" look on top of my foundation. I will say that this powder does provide excellent coverage of oily skin and if my face became oily this powder would eliminate it for hours creating a "dry sensation" on my skin. I ended up returning it and going back to Studio Fix which is better suited for my skin color.

Recommended for Normal Skin