MAC Blot Powder

4.2

Dimethicone, Silica, Kaolin, Water, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Methicone, Coconut Acid, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Mica, Iron Oxid lllol

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I switched to this from MAC's Select Sheer and it's exactly what I was looking for. I looked for something less expensive, but nothing was available.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have tried dozens of powders in hopes of finding something that will keep my matte and this by far does it the best! It keeps me matte for hours and hours at a time

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I didn't used to like this in the past, however since they reformulated it to the talc-free version, it's become my favorite powder. Sets my makeup perfectly and controls oil really well. I use the medium shade for my NC20 skin - it only has about 20% colour pigmentation so it pays to go darker when you buy! You have to be careful with the packaging though as the powder cracks easily.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I would probably buy this again if I knew they were going to fix their packaging. It is great as a blot powder but I am still looking for another. It is very expensive to break after a week in my makeup bag. I have tried 2 compacts and both have broken.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is my favourite powder. It gives light and perfect coverage, doesn't clog my pores or break me out and NC15 is a perfect match for my skin tone. I also find that I don't need to blot as often when I use it. If you apply it multiple times a day, it can look cakey, so be careful with that.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I've been using this for years religiously. Since I'm oily and foundations can't seem to keep my matte all day, I use this to touch up throughout the day. Doesn't make your face cakey and sets nicely. My only complaint is the sponge and how unsanitary it can be. I usually replace the sponge like half way through. I use the color medium dark. I always keep one compact in my purse and one at home for when I'm putting my makeup on in the morning. Buy it :)

A good powder for what it is. I've found myself getting oilier and oilier (which I'm not complaining about.) After a light dusting of MAC Blot Powder, I find myself being less oily throughout the day at work. It layers well, and the packaging is nice. One of the products from MAC that I find myself repurchasing again every so often.

No crazy flashback in photos unlike the mattifying silica powders.

I do find myself quite powdery regardless of my application with this product, but it may just be the fact that my skin is combination-dehydrated.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This runs really pale! I used this a long time years ago & I didn't remember what shade I was so I bought Light, which was ghost like but I made it work in fact I required so little product I have some left. So I used up my EL Double Wear pressed powder & decided on a whim to get this in Medium still too pale but returning is a pain but it will be okay in the winter workable but I'm planning to go yet one color darker next time. I don't mind if powders are pale coz it gives it a good canvas for strobing (MAC invented it! Booyah!!!), I'd say Medium would work if you are NC15 bit darker than that Medium would give off a whitish cast. Althou my oily skin does oxidize almost all powder/fdtn's darker & somexs more orange this just looks a bit darker (never orange) after 3-4 hrs but this is amazing for sopping up oil! The best! At $26 a def luxury but I think I need to make this into necessity once I find my right color. At least this gives some play if ur lightish-med complexion u can make the first 3 shades work depending on fdtn underneath color. Winning!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I am currently on my fourth or fifth powder compact, that is how much I am used to this product by now. It works very well to mattify my skin, and I usually only need to reapply it once in the evening if I'm out and about all day. It doesn't really add any colour, and is not cakey, which can be a problem for dry skins in particular. The price is great, given that powder compacts are not always cheap. Definitely recommend!

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This stuff works!! This keeps my combination skin matte longer than any other powder I've tried and it never ends up looking cakey. I use this mainly on my t-zone, but sometimes whole face but not if I have dry patches cause it tends to emphasize those. I like that it doesn't give any coverage, I can even use medium dark to my NC15 skin and it looks perfectly fine. My HG powder, have gone through like six of these and continue to purchase.

Recommended for Normal Skin