Dior Addict Lip Gloss - An Appetite for Nougat 051

3.6

on 10/9/2006 7:34:00 PM

I am a FFF and it is great for me in the summer when I have some color, but not so good in the winter months. I love the color, a beigy-sandy-pink, but the smell is obnoxious. It feels great too, and the coverage is phenomal for a gloss, but I just don't know if I can get over the smell!

on 1/5/2006 11:18:00 PM

overall great, i tend to put lip balm on before to avoid any potential dryness.
not sticky, a nice sheer colour which is great for night & subtle enough for day.
only bad thing- it doesn't taste or smell like anything....not that I eat my glosses, but I've been known to lick my lips

on 2/18/2005 10:34:00 AM

I like how this goes on your lips, not to sticky like other lip glosses. It lasted long and didn't make my lips dry. This color is also very natural!

on 1/4/2005 11:21:00 PM

I am giving up an Dior's glosses. Again a beautiful color, but too much petroleum for me. It is VERY NEUTRAL and a good all around gloss. Minus the white line, this would be a fav of mine.

on 11/8/2004 7:01:00 PM

I LOVE this color. I don't really know how to categorize it- it's sort of pink-purple-silver. To me, the great thing about Dior glosses is that the colors are so unique. this gloss totally fits the bill. Also, the shine is great and the texture is good; it's not sticky at all.

However, I dislike the taste and smell of this lip gloss. :( If it wasn't for the unique colors, I wouldn't use these at all.

Recommended for Medium Skin