Smashbox Crease #10

4.4

on 2/27/2015 6:39:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I found that the fibres of this brush were far too long and the shape of the brush was relatively big for my eye shape so I use this to blend my browbone highlight, set my under eye concealer and contour my nose and I must say - this works like a dream! It's a fantastic investment and would definitely recommend. I have not washed it thoroughly since owning it so can't really comment on the bad experiences some reviewers have had with this brush but I will update.

on 2/1/2015 7:44:00 AM

This is my favourite blending brush! It is so soft and fluffy, it does the best job at blending out my transition shade. Even though it is fluffy, it doesn't flop all over the place, and it evenly blends out eyeshadows.

on 1/22/2015 6:35:00 AM

This is probably my favourite blending brush. I use the MAC 217 a lot but when I use the Smashbox 10 crease brush, I wonder why I don't use it all the time. It's excellent for blending to create a soft finish which is my day time preference. The 217 is good for blending harsh lines with dark colours I think as the bristles are a little firmer but this Smashbox brush is brilliant for blending everything together seamlessly. Really recommend!

on 10/5/2014 4:43:00 PM

I wanted to love this brush.. But it loses shape so quickly and becomes enormously fluffy.. So much so it becomes useless. Drying it as it's wrapper in paper towel helps but come on, seriously ?

I loooooove this brush. This is my HG everyday eyeshadow brush. This blends like a DREAM and incredibly soft. It is great whether you want a wash of color on your lids/crease or if you want to do really detailed work. I hope I am never without this brush.

on 2/9/2014 12:37:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my HG eyeshadow brush. It is sooooo soft and applys and blends out eyeshadow like no other. I will use this forever! It is also good for setting concealer undereyes, and contouring your nose.

on 10/4/2012 10:35:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Loooooooovvvvvvveeeeee this brush. It's perfect for blending and also for picking up product. It's a long lasting brush as i've had mine a couple of years and it's still in perfect condition.

on 12/6/2010 4:59:00 PM

I have had this brush for about 2-3 months and I love it (although I generally love all things smashbox!). It is a great crease brush but I like it for applying colours with lots of pigment as it gives a lovely sheer light application. I generally use very neutral colours so when i'm trying out more bold colours I like that this applies it softly allowing my to build up. Its lovely and soft, good quality although quite pricey. Ive washed it often and still in great condition. I would buy again if I ever have 2.

on 8/30/2010 1:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Used several crease brushes, this is the best.
Bought it on ebay, really impressed low price but authentic.
a very good makeup brushes shop

on 5/5/2010 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

At first I liked this brush and found it comparable to the MAC 224, but a little larger. It gives kind of a diffused color in the crease, rather than a more defined one you might get from a MAC 217. Over a short amount of time though, it lost its shape and splayed out pretty badly. It's not really usable now, except maybe for a light cheek highlight or something. I don't find the bristles hold product as well as other brushes and for the price, I wouldn't recommend it.

Top Rated Smashbox Products