August 20, 2014 | 1440 users online

Makeup Brushes - Smashbox - Crease #10

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 12:37:00 AM More reviews by romagrey

This is my HG eyeshadow brush. It is sooooo soft and applys and blends out eyeshadow like no other. I will use this forever! It is also good for setting concealer undereyes, and contouring your nose.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2012 10:35:00 AM More reviews by ilovejp

Loooooooovvvvvvveeeeee this brush. It's perfect for blending and also for picking up product. It's a long lasting brush as i've had mine a couple of years and it's still in perfect condition.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2010 4:59:00 PM More reviews by Swalk88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have had this brush for about 2-3 months and I love it (although I generally love all things smashbox!). It is a great crease brush but I like it for applying colours with lots of pigment as it gives a lovely sheer light application. I generally use very neutral colours so when i'm trying out more bold colours I like that this applies it softly allowing my to build up. Its lovely and soft, good quality although quite pricey. Ive washed it often and still in great condition. I would buy again if I ever have 2.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2010 1:51:00 AM More reviews by vanillay

Used several crease brushes, this is the best.
Bought it on ebay, really impressed low price but authentic.
a very good makeup brushes shop

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2010 4:33:00 PM More reviews by melissap1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

At first I liked this brush and found it comparable to the MAC 224, but a little larger. It gives kind of a diffused color in the crease, rather than a more defined one you might get from a MAC 217. Over a short amount of time though, it lost its shape and splayed out pretty badly. It's not really usable now, except maybe for a light cheek highlight or something. I don't find the bristles hold product as well as other brushes and for the price, I wouldn't recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2010 11:07:00 PM More reviews by noname101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this

I got it on Ebay for really cheap, it is double-ended but I mainly use the number 10

It is an amazing crease brush. I is similar to my MAC 224 but a bit denser and more compact (mine has seen a lot of action).

I use it every day and think it is perfect for my day-to-day natural browns.

i highly recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2009 10:15:00 PM More reviews by pocky

I had this brush for a very long time before I actually learned to use it and now I use it daily. It's one of my top 3 brushes of all time and I can't live without it. I have several MAC 217's and two 224's but I still use my Smashbox #10 everyday. This brush works perfectly for my monolids. I use it to add a pop of color underneath my brow bone. I prefer the MAC 217 for blending. It does a better job of blending out harsh lines. I use the #10 to blend a little bit but its shape doesn't lend itself well to serious blending work. If you're looking for classic windshield washer crease brush then definitely get this brush. However, if you're looking for a multitasking crease/blender brush, go for the 217. Why get the #10 at all, you ask? For me, the rounder, bigger, and flufflier shape of the #10 works better to add a soft pop of color to my socket area, which helps to add depth to my eyes. The 217 is too flat and not big enough for how I like to wear my eye makeup so I use it exclusively for blending.

I've had my #10 for years and it's still as good as new. I seriously cannot do my eye maeup withou it. Aren't the red lacquer Smashbox handles the most gorgeous and sexy handles ever?

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2009 12:21:00 AM More reviews by makeupholism

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this one on impulse, and I like the fact that is very good for blending, but the quality of the brush isn't very good. When I bought it, I came home, took it out of the little plastic bag it contains it, and it was broken! in two parts! I had the bristles on one hand, and the handle on the other! luckily I live just across the street from the store, immediately went back and got it replaced, no questions asked. When they gave me a new one, I asked them to take it out of the bag so I could see it was perfect, and when the sales guy. took it out, he accidentally removed some of the red paint from the handle. I asked it to be replaced (again!). He didn't like it, but I told him I wasn't the one ruining it!! He replaced it, and he wasn't happy about it... that kind of left me with a bad feeling about the brand, you know? Anyway, I love it for blending, it's very soft, but it sheds when I clean it (I use Mac's brush cleanser). I'm gonna stick to Mac for expensive brushes.... definitely.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2009 5:37:00 AM More reviews by dlbd2k06

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had this brush for over a year and had never used it. It came in one of the Smashbox eye sets. Then I noticed it a few days ago. This is a great brush. It is perfect for putting color in the crease. It is fairly soft and the bristles are dense, have washed it once no problems. I also like the red handle. Great brush, would buy again if I ever needed another one.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2008 10:10:00 PM More reviews by lookcute14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Amazing!! One of my must have brushes!!