April 17, 2014 | 867 users online

Lip Gloss - Cover Girl - Wet Slicks Crystals in The One

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2013 10:08:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was one of my all time favorites and have been thru many tubes in the past.

I have one that is pretty much almost gone =(

I love the dusty rose/mauve color with shimmer...smells like vanilla and goes on smooth.

This is a gorgeous color and I will miss it once I'm out.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2006 12:49:00 PM More reviews by jiney17

"The One" looked like a medium mauvey/dusty rose kinda color in the tube, but turned out to be a bit cooler, darker and more lilac on my lips than I'd expected. Let me clarify: when layered on, it looks rather cool and purplish, but if I spread it out carefully, it looks more mauve and rather pretty, though much glossier/frostier than I'm used to--it really emphasized my mouth, in a nice way. Unfortunately, there's also a lot of silver glitter that annoyingly stays on long after the gloss itself is gone. It is rather large, hard to wipe off and tends to migrate to other parts of one's face. Texture is like a thin, slightly runny gel, meaning it has to be reapplied frequently. There's a slight vanilla scent and no taste. Inexpensive and the packaging is nice, though the wand isn't long enough to reach the residue at the bottom of the tube. Will not repurchase this color, or any of the other Wet Slicks Crystals as they're just way too glittery for me. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2005 5:40:00 PM More reviews by Shellikins

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this lipgloss, I'm on my 3rd tube. It's a soft pretty YLBB that doesn't overwhelm, but isn't too pale either.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2005 3:13:00 AM More reviews by PaleBrunette

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

This gloss is a pale pinky mauve brown with tons of warm pink shimmer.

The texture is thin and oily, but moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2005 5:12:00 PM More reviews by yoga4life101

Great Color; Love the glitter for Toasted Almond lips! EVA supposedly wears it on her NIGHTS out!! I would buy it again if i really had to....I have so much lipgloss so i really dont wanna buy it again:)... Looks great on my lips... I dont use much because of the glitter.. it looks nice though.. My Boyfriend doesnt like the glitter though.... too bad:)hahaha!! Once again I LOOOOVVVVVEEEEE the color;but it might just look better on lighter skin people like EVA and Naima

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2005 11:31:00 PM More reviews by zangreen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

In every new gloss formula, I always choose the mauve. This is always the closest to the MLBB. This is a very nice shade, larger glitter than a shimmer but not as super large as MAC or L'Oreal's Glam Shine. I don't think this would be appropriate in a very conservative work environment, but ok for me in retail. Same pleasant smell as the regular WetSlicks and I think I find this shade a tad dressier than the Iced Berry which I also like.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2005 2:52:00 PM More reviews by chiclet

This gloss turned out to be more pigmented than I expected, and the colour is darker than what I'm used to, but it's very wearable. It's a plummy-mauve with a hint of rose on my lips. I think I smelled a vanilla scent the first time I opened my tube, but it's gone now. Decent staying power, great price. I'll be trying different shades too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2005 6:21:00 AM More reviews by Lippyloo

I like the WetSlicks Crystals so much better than the original formula, which I found too sheer and short-lived on the lips. This one is my fave, a highly pigmented, iridescent, complex silver-mauve that looks great with lavender or cool-toned brown makeup. If I wear it without other makeup, I use an undercoat of a darker mauve or burgundy l/s so the intense silver shimmer doesn't wash me out (I'm a PPP). Love the vanilla scent, non-sticky feel, non-bleeding, long-lasting qualities of this gloss! An instant staple.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2005 7:00:00 AM More reviews by st3lla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

it's silvery mauve on my lips..it can look as if i have dark lips when applied full force but i love how it looks when applied lightly..slightly mauve and shimmery. great for outdoor make up :P and it lasts! moisturizing and smell good. i love this crystal line much better than the old wetslicks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2005 1:22:00 PM More reviews by lanae87

I really like this color! It's a silvery-plum. Not overly shimmery, sticky or tacky...just perfect. Same vanilla cupcake scent (yum!) as all the Wetslicks. I will definitely repurchase as I have been reaching for this lipgloss quite a bit lately.