Jordana Lipstick -- Copper Penny

on 7/15/2014 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Oh Copper Penny how I do love thee...let me count the ways. First of all, this will compliment any skin tone. It is soft and unassuming and creamy. It does not look like a Penny is on your face. It is very subdued. It reminds me of a Revlon lipstick my grandmother used to wear when I was young that I lusted over but was too young of course to get my hands on it..a sweet memory. The color swatch I added is much truer than the websites. You guys know I love my Jordana Lippies. At 1.49 can you blame me? They smell good, are creamy and long lasting. And the color selection is amazing!

A quote from one of the most beautiful women in the world "Pour yourself a drink, put some lipstick on and pull yourself together!"-Elizabeth Taylor

on 8/13/2010 12:27:00 AM

This is a gorgeous, gorgeous lip shade. It really enhances your features when you wear it. It's a beautiful, slightly shimmery coppery reddish-brown shade. It brightens up your whole face and isn't too intense or dark of a shade. I would buy this lip color again and again. Highly recommended. The only thing I wasn't crazy about was the smell--it smells very sweet, almost like fruit punch soda or something like it, and it doesn't go on as smoothly as I'd like. But otherwise, the color alone makes it one of my favorite lipsticks. It's very flattering on a fair-medium complexion such as mine.

on 1/23/2009 2:12:00 AM

Jordana Copper Penny lipstick is like a Chanel in Jordana packaging. It has a lasting pigment , a smooth creamy feel but clings to the lips as a matte formula would.
The difference is that it is non-drying and has a sexy shimmer.
The color is a reddish bronze with copper irridescence.
I have an ivory beige complexion, hazzel eyes and brunette hair. It looks beautiful on.
It is packaged as a dollar lipstick but costs about $1.49.
It is a versatile shade and would look good on almost anyone.
I am in love with it and rediscovered it this week.
I would recommend seeking it out - it looks great and will accent any smile ~~

on 11/7/2004 11:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Fantastic color! Copper Penny is a rusty red copper w/ bronze and gold shimmer, just gorgeous :) It's definitely a warm shade, perfect for me to wear it all year round. Jordana lipsticks are somewhat smooth and very long lasting, I like to put on some lipbalm beforehand for a creamier application. For USD$1 each, I can't ask for more, great product!

Popular Lipsticks