April 16, 2014 | 1275 users online

Lipstick - Jordana - Lipstick -- Copper Penny

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2010 12:27:00 AM More reviews by lovely520

This is a gorgeous, gorgeous lip shade. It really enhances your features when you wear it. It's a beautiful, slightly shimmery coppery reddish-brown shade. It brightens up your whole face and isn't too intense or dark of a shade. I would buy this lip color again and again. Highly recommended. The only thing I wasn't crazy about was the smell--it smells very sweet, almost like fruit punch soda or something like it, and it doesn't go on as smoothly as I'd like. But otherwise, the color alone makes it one of my favorite lipsticks. It's very flattering on a fair-medium complexion such as mine.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2009 2:12:00 AM More reviews by Madelyn54

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Jordana Copper Penny lipstick is like a Chanel in Jordana packaging. It has a lasting pigment , a smooth creamy feel but clings to the lips as a matte formula would.
The difference is that it is non-drying and has a sexy shimmer.
The color is a reddish bronze with copper irridescence.
I have an ivory beige complexion, hazzel eyes and brunette hair. It looks beautiful on.
It is packaged as a dollar lipstick but costs about $1.49.
It is a versatile shade and would look good on almost anyone.
I am in love with it and rediscovered it this week.
I would recommend seeking it out - it looks great and will accent any smile ~~

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2004 11:43:00 AM More reviews by pelirroja77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Fantastic color! Copper Penny is a rusty red copper w/ bronze and gold shimmer, just gorgeous :) It's definitely a warm shade, perfect for me to wear it all year round. Jordana lipsticks are somewhat smooth and very long lasting, I like to put on some lipbalm beforehand for a creamier application. For USD$1 each, I can't ask for more, great product!