October 20, 2014 | 485 users online

Scrubs - Boscia - Smoothing Facial Polish

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2014 2:31:00 PM More reviews by shalie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this at $13.39 with taxes at Sephora this week. What I like about this product is that it does not have preservatives, alcohol, or fragrance. It felt great on my skin it did not irritate me. I do not use scrubs too often because I love all natural things on my skin and scrubs tend to irritate it. At the same time you need to scrub once a week. Before buying any Boscia product check out the expiration date on the product, because these products have no preservatives they do not last long. Some people find a downside to this, but hey for $13 bucks I buy something natural instead of something full of chemicals that can last me for years. What would you rather buy an orange or a can of Pepsi? Well thats me, there are lots of people who love soda hehehehe lol. I also bought Bronze Broad Spectrum it is on sale too
Yayyyyy!!!!!
No fragrance, no preservatives, no problem.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2014 5:24:00 PM More reviews by SadassaUlna

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

This cleansing scrub is so gentle you can use it every day, and I would if it weren't so darn expensive. I love how my skin looks and feels after using. Somehow it is moisturizing, or at least non-drying. I highly recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2013 3:02:00 AM More reviews by LivyLaVidaLoca

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love the feeling of the polish beads and the consistence of the face wash, almost jelly like. I generally have small dry patch on my cheeks after I wash my face and I didn't feel dry and tight like when I used other products. I wasn't in a rush to use moisturizer right away.
This was nice and mild, smells great and I used a pea sized amount so it has lasted me a long time. Already purchased my second tube and am only halfway through my first one. Gentle enough for daily use and I recommend this product to all my friends.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2012 11:31:00 AM More reviews by BrigitteBardot

Another winner from Boscia. I use it a couple times a week. It's gentle, has quality ingredients and gets the job done. This hasn't made a noticeable difference in my skin, and due to that I will try other scrubs. But it is a good product, and I may repurchase again later.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2011 9:25:00 PM More reviews by Gittel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been using the Boscia for a few months. I can't take any fragrances and if this has any smell it is so slight I can't see it bothering anyone with allergies. I scrub gently and use it every 4 days. It seems to remove the flakes from my very dry forehead and chin without overly drying. I am acne prone even at my age and I don't think it has caused any breakouts at all.I am also prone to milia from oil based moisturizers that block pores and this product does not contribute to milia. It doesn't seem to be oily at all. Other "gentle" scrubs left my face red but this one does not cause any redness. My only complaint is if you take the container into the shower, some water drops can get under the lid so I dry it off with a paper towel when I am done. I use very very little when I use it, you don't need a lot of the product. Overall, it's not drying, it's not moisturizing, it does what I want it doesn't smell or cause breakouts and I am happy and would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2011 9:22:00 AM More reviews by izzybella

This scrub has just the right amount of scrubbiness. Some scrubs don't have enough granules, or they're too sharp/rough on the skin. This scrub has plenty of granules that are gentle but still exfoliating. It has a light scent that is typical of Boscia that I really like. My only gripe is that at $25/tube, it's pretty pricey.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2011 4:14:00 PM More reviews by shocker99

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my holy grail exfoliator. It's gentle enough for daily use. My dermatologist said you can exfoliate daily if it's not irratating your skin. I use this daily in the shower immeadiately after the makeup breakup. I haven't found anything that gets all of the makeup off like this does.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2011 2:36:00 PM More reviews by MeganHan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The first time I used this was when I purchased a Boscia starter kit for my acne. For some reason, none of the products did anything for my acne except aggravate it.. but this polish was one of the products I actually liked. It makes my skin feel very soft and smooth after I use it, and it ISN'T HARSH! A lot of exfoliators are too harsh and end up causing my face to flake even more or feel sensitive to the touch.. The grains in this are not heavy and rough.. I wouldn't consider this a great exfoliator for dry-very dry skin, but more as a maintenance product to use 2-3x a week to help skin stay bright and soft.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2010 12:01:00 PM More reviews by badgerengr

Wow, I really love this product. I have a few very sensitive areas on my skin and this didn't bother me at all. After just a few uses, my cheek redness decreased a lot and my makeup has been laying better and looking less powdery. I don't even have to use as much makeup because it evened out my skintone so nicely. I give it a BIG thumbs up! One lippy off for being spendy.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2009 4:45:00 AM More reviews by junycherry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got the Boscia Smoothing Facial Polish as a sample from Sephora. Caudalie is a creamy exfoliant with more effective beads, this one has a light gel texture (reminds me of aloe vera gel) with gentler beads. Again like Caudalie, Boscia products are botanically-based and preservative-free. Interesting tidbit -- they were created by Fancl, the Japanese brand known for their gentle products :)
This scrub is very gentle and light and is perfect for oily and combination skin types. It is an effective cleanser as well, and I prefer this over Caudalie's scrub because creamy products makes me get whiteheads and milia. I would use Boscia in the summer and Caudalie in the winter. At $25, this is not the most economical product in the world, but it is still a quality product. However, I am looking into other alternatives besides scrubs, like Clarisonic Skincare Brush or a microdermabrasion cloth. Means less chemicals being used since you use these with a cleanser.