Joico K-Pak Protect and Shine Serum

4.3

on 2/17/2008 2:26:00 PM

This is for the Silk Result Shine Serum.
I love love love this product!! I bought it for 60% off at the salon, but would definitely pay full price ($19.95). I have had this same 50mL bottle for almost 8 months and after daily use still have half left. This does what it says, and adds shine and reduces frizz. I wouldnt use anymore than one pump though, unless your hair is very long, because it is a serum (basically oil) and can make hair greasy if you use too much.

on 12/10/2007 3:55:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love this product. It doesn't weigh my hair down. It leaves it shiny and full of volume.

on 1/15/2007 10:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Love this product. I was looking for Bonacure Seal the Ends, but couldn't find it anywhere and, quite frankly, I don't believe in hunting down products. So, I told the SA at Trade Secrets what I was looking for and she recommened this product. I have shoulder length coarse, thick, curly hair that I dry and flat-iron everyday. I use 3 pumps of this serum, run it through my hair and my hair is left soft, shiny and very, very healthy-looking. I love that it comes in a pump, that I only need 2-3 squirts and it didn't cost me a fortune. Dare I suggest it makes it to HG status?

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This was quite expensive, considering it's Joico. I was very excited about it, but it didn't do anything for frizz or flaways for me. Therefore I have a million different serums that work better than this one, and I so I gave it to my girlfriend. I'll stick with my Kerastase if I'm going to blow money.

on 4/1/2005 10:52:00 PM

I love this siclicon product. its really light and smells great. i will buy again

on 1/22/2005 1:35:00 PM

I use this product everytime before I straighten my hair. This is my starting base for the straightening hair process. You don't have to use a lot. A little bit goes a long way.

on 11/8/2004 1:00:00 PM

This product rocks! I use it with the Silk Results and my hair has never looked better! It also smells great!

on 11/5/2004 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Love this product!! Really calms and tames any dryness/frizziness in my hair w/out adding any xtra greasiness. Also brings out the different shades in my hair and adds tons of shine! It also helps to moisturize and protect my hair + it lasts forever, you only need 2 pumps. A great product.