October 1, 2014 | 1241 users online

Mens - Clinique - Facial Scrub for men

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2014 4:35:00 PM More reviews by cat40

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The best Facial Scrub by far.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2013 10:17:00 PM More reviews by pinknika

My boyfriend and I live together, I spied this in the shower and yes I'm one of those people who uses things that's not theirs, (just ask my sister lol) and I have to say that this is the best scrub I've used! I love the cool tingly feeling and it makes my face sooo smooth. I'm gonna buy some for myself....and hide it lol.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2013 9:26:00 PM More reviews by MrsLuckett

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have tried a TON of face scrubs, and I never thought to try a mans facial scrub till a clinique rep told me to give it a try. I have fair, oily acne prone skin, that also clogs easily and is flaky! Nightmare skin, I know! But I use this a few times a week and it keeps my skin baby soft! LOVE IT!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2012 3:36:00 PM More reviews by JackHawkins37

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this, has a nice menthol/minty cooling effect, although sometimes the exfoliator is a little harsh. Would recommend to anyone without sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2012 3:46:00 AM More reviews by husky2301

Amazing product. Fine grains and very soothing with the menthol. My skin feels so smooth and refreshed every time I use this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2011 9:50:00 AM More reviews by boilerscuba

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My mom has the exfoliating scrub and my dad has this scrub and I've been using it over the summers when I come home from school. so this review is based on several months of use over several years.

Between the two, I like the men's more. It has menthol which leaves my face feeling fresher than the other. Other than that, they are identical to each other. The scrub is harsher than most scrubs, so it should be reserved to using it once a week if you have dryer skin. But if you use a small amount and wash your face thoroughly, I feel like it exfoliates better than most others. It has a thicker consistency but spreads well over the skin.

I have sensitive skin and I have yet to break out. I think I'm going to get my own despite the ugly packaging. Clinique's men's line has the most boring packaging ever... I would repurchase when it runs out but I know it lasts forever. Recommended.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/24/2010 10:08:00 AM More reviews by enzyme1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this product is unusable, i had a sample of it from the nice clinique lady but i should have known as i prepared it in my hand, it is an overly gritty a bonanza of irritating effects only made worse by the menthol. My skin was already smooth before i used this so i cant comment on its exfoliating effects, but i have to say that this excessively abrasive scrub is only inviting trouble. It has found a use as a hand scrub, perhaps a foot scrub as well.,
overall scrubs are a dated exfoliation method, i now fully endorse bha and aha products, maybe even PHA.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2010 3:28:00 PM More reviews by sowen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A very good scrub, the menthol is refreshing and cooling, there are lots of particles. This really freshens up my face and leaves it feeling and looking fresher for days.

I gave it a 2 for packaging only because I don't understand why they think men only want boring-looking packaging.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2010 4:24:00 AM More reviews by crabu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Bought this for my husband since I love the facial srub for myself and he totally loves it.It has a longer cooling action than the womens one.Plus he noticed it was alot for gritty than other scrubs he has tried,its a keeper.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2009 9:53:00 PM More reviews by zachariahskye

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm a male, Love love love this product! not too harsh on the skin! tip for if you have slightly sensitive skin, use the palms of your hands rather than the tips. I initially went to the clinique counter to get a makeup primer but she told me to get this and ill be surprised! she also told me she used this product too. I use this every morning before to prep my face for a clean shave. It is probably the only product that hasn't broken me out, maybe due to it containing salicylic acid? Anyway, a great product $65nz which is expensive but will last ages!