October 22, 2014 | 1840 users online

Powder - Trucco - Duo Powder Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2010 7:25:00 PM More reviews by GiGiBean703

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am so sad this item is discontinued ;( I was lucky enough to find this at a local beauty store for $6 which is a steal for this. I think it retailed for close to $30. The color, texture, coverage- everything was perfect! I was able to get a few, but now I am running low. The closest I was able to find to this is Studio Gear at Ulta, but it does not live up to Trucco all the way.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2007 6:35:00 PM More reviews by WendyfromCali

This powder seems to work fine for me. It gives light coverage, which is great because I just want to even out my skintone and not feel like I have a lot of makeup on. It is a bit pricey, though, so I would definitely have to think about it before I purchase more.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2006 7:09:00 PM More reviews by labegude

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This came highly recommended but I must say that my opinon of this stuff is that it is horrible. I have pale skin and I ordered Natural but it looks like mud on me; then I decided to try to wear it a second time and it turned orange on my skin. Next day my skin was red and patchy, as if it had been scalded.

I really adore Lancome Dual Finish and will stick with it as the colors are perfect and my sensitive skin is not harmed. Have been using Lancome for years and you can find it a lot less expensive if you look around on Ebay; so no real reason to use Trucco at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2006 7:30:00 PM More reviews by nancyjeanwelch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I did not want to be the one to ruin this products perfect reviews and I really wanted to love this foundation. But, it is just not what I need for my skin. I am in my 40's with oily skin and fine lines around my eyes. I also have ance scars from my teenage acne problem. I do not know about the claims of this product, but it does not cover well. It is a pretty powder as far as the finish. The colors are light, so consider this if you are ordering on line. I will use it as a touch up powder through out the day, but not for a foundation. I use Vital Radiance primer and foundation for my primary foundation. I usually use MAC Blot powder for mid-day touch ups, (for my oily skin)and I believe that I will stick with it. If you have nice skin and just want a light coverage this will probably work great for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2006 9:50:00 AM More reviews by melancolie

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm over 60 years old, mixte/sensitive skin. I also have mild rosacea. This foundation is the best for me. I covers very well and does not settle into fine lines. It leaves a matte finish but not flat. It is very light on the skin. I will purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2006 12:21:00 PM More reviews by abbyten

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use this as a powder rather than a foundation since my skin is very fair with broken capillaries and other sources of redness, and I didn't find that this gave me quite enough coverage to cover it all up. I use the L'Oreal mineral foundation and then dust this over it. My skin is oily, so I also use this during the day to freshen my makeup. It's a wonderful, silky, lightweight powder that goes on flawlessly and makes the skin look so smooth and fresh. My pores look smaller with this on, and it absolutely DOES NOT settle into lines and wrinkles. Can be used with either a brush for light coverage or with the sponge for medium coverage. Certainly not the least expensive powder/foundation around but definitely one of the best.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2006 8:03:00 PM More reviews by Jennipooh74

This is a fantastic product that can be applied wet or dry. I got a good color match with natural. The foundation comes with a sponge, but I usually apply it with a powder brush. My skin looks good and isn't itchy, as I have found with some other powder foundations. Flawless-looking skin and out the door in minutes :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2006 4:02:00 PM More reviews by lekat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

First time I've every bought foundation that I am very happy with. I have been
around longer than I care to admit, tried just about everything, have tons of bottles and compacts sitting in my drawers. I could retire wealthy, on all the money spent over the years on foundations that I wound up not using.

Sebastian hit it on the mark with this stuff. I am pushing 50, skin is on the oily side, I have a fair complexion with a bit of pink in it. The buff is perfect for me, its a neutral light, but it picks up on my natural tone without fighting it, or accentuating it.

This is my HG of foundations. Not expensive on EBAY, about $20.00 which is about half of what I have been paying for dept. store brands that are sitting unused in my drawyers.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2006 7:12:00 PM More reviews by Alexandralexa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am a fiend for Trucco makeup, especially this wet or dry foundation. Used dry with a big brush, you can achieve light, but flawless coverage. Used dry with the sponge provided, you can achieve medium coverage and used wet, full coverage. What I really like about Trucco is the minimal amount of ingredients they use and I find the colors stay true without turning orange or pink as the day goes on. This is the best powder foundation I have come across. My only complaint is that it is hard to find. Sebastian/Trucco no longer tests on animals.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2006 6:48:00 PM More reviews by Doodlepig

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this foundation powder alot! It comes with a duel sponge that really helps spread the product. I like it better than most I have tried. My only complaint is the small selection of colors. The compact is metal and a little heavy but the product reminds me of a Chanel powder I used. It cost around 28.00 and is well worth it. I dont rec. using it wet as the product gets really thick unless you use it to conceal.