October 24, 2014 | 1696 users online

Lipstick - Annabelle - Lipstick - Honeycomb

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2007 5:46:00 PM More reviews by aquariusa

Im suprised more people havent reviewed this product since it is always sold out when I go to the drugstore. This is really nice rosey beige and is perfect for the nude look. And with the price being between $5-10 it is definitley a steal. The texture and richness of the color is comparable to brands like NARS, but without the price tag. Nars still has better quality but with an on sale price of like $5 you cant go wrong.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2004 12:49:00 PM More reviews by abfabjeanius

I received this as a gift from my MUA friend Yeyette. I had seen it on one of the models from the photo on an Annabelle makeup tips card, and I thought it would be a pretty color to try.
It goes on a nude-beige color, and has a very smooth texture and feel. There is no offensive smell, and it lasts all day. The packaging is also nice... a sleek, charcoal-gray metal bullet.

I would definitely purchase this for myself! Thanks, Yeyette, for introducing to me!!