Got 2 Be Hand Shake

4.1

on 5/9/2010 12:24:00 AM

I got this for $2 at biglots, which is amazing price for this :)
The texture is interesting, like it feels as if it is hard jello or something, but once u manage to scoop some out and rub on hands, its great. smells amazing, and soaks in quickly. I like the results a lot, in that it doesn't give super oily moisture that may help with rough spots but gets everywhere when you touch things, but rather just makes your hands feel like they were always naturally healthy :)

on 4/20/2010 3:05:00 AM

My hands have been really dry and cracking. This has begun the repair of the cracking and immediately relieved the discomfort of dry skin. Smells good too.

on 12/29/2006 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

oh my! my mom keeps this in her car and i tried it one day when i borrowed her car. it's very thick, but it absorbs really fast and leaves my hands sooooo soft!! i couldn't resist slathering on my elbows, and legs, and knees, and heels, and... lol. and a big, big plus: i LOVE the smell.

on 12/7/2006 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is an ok hand cream. It's moisturizing, but I didn't find that it really improved the condition of my skin overall, and it certainly needs to be re-applied with some frequency in the winter. The smell is nice, though.

on 7/25/2005 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love this hand cream. I wasn't expecting much from it and was in one of those (horrible) moods where I just needed to spend money on things i didn't need. I saw this at Shoppers Drug Mart on sale for $5.99 and figured, what the hell. It's great. thick but absorbs fast. You need only a small amount. The scent is nice but doesn't linger on for too long, which is key because then you don't have to worry about it clashing with your perfume. And it has a bit of a siliconey feel - as in Neutrogena's Hand Creme or Glysomed. And it withstands at least one handwashing with soap and maybe more. The tub is somewhat unhygenic, but given that i only ever use this right after i have washed my hands it doesn't really concern me.
By the way, the smell is somewhat cucumbery for those that mind.
Only con is that i couldn't find an ingredients listing anywhere on the package. This might be a problem for those that have sensitive skin or allergies.

on 3/18/2005 9:45:00 AM

I use this following the paraffin hand treatment. It has a nice smell, not too strong. I find that it moisturizes my hands very well. I usually use it at night, throw some gloves on, and wake up with smooth hands. Very cheap, check it out.

This is a less than average product. It says it contains Vitamin E, shea butter,and that it is deeply hydrating, but this left my skin feeling dry and sticky. It smells pretty good, but I hate the texture and the way it absorbs. My hands feel DRYER after I use it, so I must use another lotion on top of this. Luckily I got this at target for only $2.50, but I wouldn't repurchase.

Popular Body Skincare Products