April 19, 2014 | 1047 users online

Deodorants - Jason Natural Cosmetics - Aloe Vera Deodorant Roll-on

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2011 9:09:00 AM More reviews by babalou

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I've been repeat-buying this for years and love it.

It is super-gentle and creamy (no sting immediately after shaving and no irritation to my very sensitive skin), it has a lovely very light, clean scent (a bit like baby soap) and it really does work as a deodrant. While not blocking perspiration I do feel it reduces it.

BUAV approved and nasties-free too... excellent product.

*UPDATE* March 2011 - Does anyone know, have they changed the formulation? Scent seems to have changed to horrid cucumbery smell, Boo.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2008 12:21:00 PM More reviews by yeskimo

A light, aluminum-free alternative! Jason's Aloe deodorant is not sticky and leaves no overwhelming scent. It does its job and lets you forget you're wearing it - perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2008 11:10:00 PM More reviews by Thumper1972

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This review is for the stick- not the roll on, which I have not tried yet. However, I love this deodorant! I've tried them all it seems and this (even though it doesn't have anti-perspirant) is THE ONE for me. I had read good reviews for Jason's deo's and the Aloe Vera and the Tea Tree were the two I really wanted to try. I went to the Vitamin Shoppe looking for the Tea Tree type and in my excitment, I accidentally grabbed an Aloe Vera. I was so disappointed when I got home, but decided to keep & try anyway. I have bought the Tea Tree since then, and I have to honestly say that I love the Aloe Vera BETTER!! The Tea Tree is good, but I don't feel it lasts thru the night like the Aloe Vera does on me. When I get my pj's on before bed, I always do that "sniff test" and I'm tellin' ya, the Aloe Vera passes every time and I have never had a deo pass before like this one. Oh, and BTW, go to www.vitacost.com- they have the best prices hands down, a flat S&H fee, and reviews on all of their products. They're awesome! Thanks for reading.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2006 6:31:00 PM More reviews by musette_sf

Even though I rely on my Dove AP during the week, I can use this when I am just hanging around at home on the weekend, and it does a pretty okay job. I've tried so many non-AP deodorants just to try and take a break from the bad stuff every now and then. This is the only one that was a keeper. It feels okay right after shaving, too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2004 9:48:00 AM More reviews by AlleyCat415

Somewhere along the line I decided that all those years of using Secret Platinum with aluminum and who knows what other chemicals cannot be good for me. So I ventured into the world of health store "natural" deodorants. Jason was one of several that I tried and so far this is my favorite. The Aloe Vera Roll On especially works because it smells so great and it's mostly all organic based with as natural ingredients as you can get (let's be serious, if it's on your shelf it has something in it to preserve it meaning it's not just "natural"). But there's no aluminum chlorohydrate, no alcohol, no propylene glycol and a ton of other good stuff. It keeps odour away all day long and I even find that I don't perspire as much I thought I did. You do have to let it air dry for at least 5 minutes before getting dressed as it can appear white on contact with skin, but when that dries it goes away. Very great product.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No