October 23, 2014 | 892 users online

Powder - Maybelline - PureStay Powder Foundation [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2013 10:09:00 PM More reviews by herbgurl82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Discovered this gem at Big Lots a few weeks ago. They had my shade, Ivory, which I immediately snapped up for $2. Why did they discontinue this stuff? It is amazing! Very natural looking, yet build-able at the same time. It doesn't irritate my face, and blends nicely with a kabuki brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 5:22:00 PM More reviews by LorettaBellxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I WANT THIS BACKKKK

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2013 6:36:00 PM More reviews by Girlybunny13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

You can get this at Kmart right now

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2013 6:12:00 PM More reviews by summershields

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I fell in love with this powder foundation. I loved the spf and the build-able coverage. I even liked this foundation more than Bare Minerals. This foundation never broke out my sensitive skin unlike most drugstore foundations. I am extremely disappointed to see it be discontinued by Maybelline and have not found it for sale elsewhere. If I do find it for sale on a website in the future I will be purchasing.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/16/2013 6:00:00 PM More reviews by Daisygiannetta

as far as powder foundations go, this one was ok. it gave decent coverage, I found that it didn't take long before I needed to touch up. when I did touch up it seemed to just cake up and look messy. it was almost as if the more I put on the crappier it looked. my skin gets kinda dry in the winter and then oily in the summer. it kind of melts off my t zone and my skin doesn't even get THAT oily. I found that it also easily transferred. when I would come home from school I would see that there was foundation around the neck of my sweatshirt, and it was impossible to blow my nose without it wiping all of it off. and it also oxidizes throughout the day, not too much though. overall I wouldn't purchase this again for the reasons I mentioned and because im not using powder foundation anymore and im aslo moving onto cruelty free makeup brands, which Maybelline isnt

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2013 6:24:00 PM More reviews by karissanicole

I love this powder. I have combination skin and this powder cover up my oily t-zone but doesn't make my dry skin look flaky. They also have a nice color selection. I don't really like the packaging, and I don't like the sponge applicator inside the compact. I always take mine out and through it away, because it's always falling out and I never use it anyway.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2013 11:27:00 PM More reviews by fionamills123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really liked this product! It was set my makeup nicely and covered everything up. It gave it a nice matte look which I love...I'd defiantly go out and buy this product again and recommend it :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2013 6:53:00 PM More reviews by LNguyen97

I like this powder but I wouldn't repurchase. I feel like it can look a bit chalky and tends to cling to my dry patches.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2013 11:45:00 AM More reviews by patriciasmyth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

LOVE this product. So sad it was discontinued. I've searched for it everywhere but ended up grabbing Rimmel Stay Matte and it seems to be good stuff with a SUPER cheap price. If anyone finds a good one like pure stay that would be awesome if you could post it here!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2013 5:06:00 AM More reviews by Kgirl82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this product! So sad they discontinued it! Since we are all in the same boat has anyone found anything not expensive that is somewhat comparable??? My compact is out and have no idea what to buy :-(