Giorgio Armani hydra glow foundation

WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, GLYCERIN, PETROLATUM, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/DIMETHICONE, HEXYL LAURATE, GYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, SILICA, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE,C9-15FLUOROALCOHOL PHOSPHATES, TOCOPHEROL, HEDERA HELIX/ IVY EXTRACT, PHENOXYETHANOL, ACETYLATED GLYCOL STEARATE, UREA, CAFFEINE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, TRISTEARIN, CELLULOSE GUM, CHLORPHENSIN,DIPHENYL DIMETICONE, BUPLEURUM FALCATUM, PERFUM, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, METHYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, BHT, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, MAY CONTAIN CI 77891/TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI77492, CI77491/IRON OXIDE, ULTRAMARINES, MICA

on 9/12/2012 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I love this foundation! It gives a good coverage without looking heavy. The formula reminds me of Makeup Forever's HD foundation but with a glow and a little more sheer. It's a beautiful foundation and definitely has a luxury feel to it. I find that I do need to set it since it runs on the shiny side. I am an NC30-35 in MAC and I use number 5.5.

on 2/26/2010 9:11:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I love almost all foundation Armani comes out with. Armani offers the most consistent and variety of colors and in differing textures. I love hydra glow for special occasions. This goes up a notch in all over dewiness compared to LSF and at the same time provide medium coverage. You can use these as highlighters too when Fluid Sheer is too sparkly.

on 4/28/2009 9:46:00 PM

I got this in a sample size in the shade "5" which is a shade darker than my skintone. But since it was free, I decided to try it one evening. It did look nice and the coverage is awesome. I used just one tiny bit and it evened out my complexion beautifully. But the horror started when I began breaking out with hives, large cystic bumps and red spots all over my eyes and face. I knew it had to be this foundation cause I haven't tried anything new especially on my eyes! My forehead, chin, cheeks, eyes and even my nose were not spared of the trauma. It took me a few weeks to get my skin back to normal. Don't think I'll ever touch another GA product again..

on 10/15/2008 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my everyday liquid foundation at the moment. I use #4 yellow undertone. Just one pump it's enough for my entire face. Coverage is medium plus the SPF15. Never gotten any breakout from the GA Hydra Glow. It matches my skin perfectly I would say. I hope they won't discontinue this.

on 10/7/2008 6:37:00 PM

This foundation was a little heavy for me, but it seems like a lot of people like it. That being said, you should know that Giorgio Armani is planning to discontinue this product. I heard about this from a Giorgio Armani make-up artist at Sak's. I'm not sure of the timeline of this, but if you love this product, you should stock up!

on 9/12/2008 5:23:00 PM

4 is the PERFECT shade ever for my skintone ...light-medium with yellow undertones. It gives me that perfect glowy look but it gets oily very fast and breaks me out .Only if it was oil free...

on 4/5/2008 8:15:00 PM

NC25, and I wear 4 in Hydra Glow. I just loooove this. I'm normal to combination (definitely oily in the summer months), and this works surprisingly well on my skin type. I thought I'd be greasy within minutes of putting this on, but I haven't had to blot or powder any more than with any other foundation. I love how a little goes an extremely long way, and yet, it doesn't look caked on, like say, Laura Mercier's Silk Creme can look (which I love too - just really sheered out). I definitely have a glow when I wear this foundation, and my skin feels like it's got great coverage, but is also able to breathe. You can see your skin through this, and yet it's totally evened out.

Drawbrack? Pricey. I can almost justify it by saying that because you use so little, it works out to the same price as a lower-priced brand, but at this point, I can honestly say that coverage wise and color wise, I get the same thing from Prescriptives Virtual Skin, with a dusting of (believe it or not) Wet N Wild Acapulco Glow. But will I get this again? Definitely. It's a guilty pleasure, and a beautiful luxury.

on 2/24/2008 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This foundation is pretty good. The lady gave me a sample in the second shade which is 4 and it's a little too dark, but all in all, the coverage is really nice but it did make me break out.

on 1/31/2008 10:44:00 PM

I really, really wished this product worked for me. Overall, this product gets a 3 for excellent pigmentation and coverage - only a little is needed and a bottle will last longer - and the color (5) is a good match for my skintone. However, I can't believe this is marketed for drier skin types- my combo skin has been very dehydrated lately (cold weather + retinoid) and no matter how much I moisturize, this *always* accentuates flakes and I look like a gross peely mess by midday. I've solved this problem by spraying my face with MAC Fix+ (finally, a use for this!) but I don't think I should have to do that, especially with a foundation for drier skin types. Not to mention, this product does *not* wear well over sunscreen. I prefer Chanel's Teint Innocence - it doesn't offer as much coverage but it wears *much* better than GA HydraGlow. For reference: NC30/yellow-neutral/Asian, combo skin.

on 11/24/2007 12:40:00 PM

It's certainly not a bad product: it gives a dewy medium to full coverage, the shade is good for my light warm toned skin (I use 4.5 for my NC 20-25, chantecaille camomile skin), and does not make my dehydrated skin feel tight. However, if I am not careful, it makes my face look made up (a bit old fashioned look). & I find it a bit oily even for my dry skin (I have to blot and I usually do not need a blotting paper). & The most serious problem: it does not look good in pictures: I wore this fdt in the christmas season, and I looked horrible in every picture: I looked pale and washed out (in person, the shade is a good match) and shiney (not dewy), and it looked SO obvious that I had makeup on. I am not sure whether I will repurchase... For dehydrated skin, by terry plumping foundation is the best product I have found (expensive but better than everything I tried).