April 20, 2014 | 1287 users online

Scrubs - Garnier - Body Tonic Sugar Scrub

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2013 3:26:00 PM More reviews by Kanaria

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

After begining to epilate my legs with the Epilady, my first concern were the ingrown hairs so as I was in the supermarket this across my atention.
The citrus smell is delicious, the granulates are quite big and hard to rinse off the residues but it does its job polishing the skin except for the elbows and knees. After trying TBS Sweet Lemon Body Scrub not returnig to this, even it is cheaper, the other least me longer and doesn't dry a bit my skin like this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2013 3:28:00 AM More reviews by locasanchez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've tried many body scrubs in the past and this is by far my favourite! I use it every 2-3 days and it exfoliates so well but isn't harsh at all. A little product goes a long way if you use a loofah. It doesn't lather up into a huge bubbly mess like a body wash but just a light coat and really does the job. it has a mild sugary/citrus smell that isn't off putting at all and smells great out of the shower. The packaging is a basic squeeze bottle which is convenient and doesn't make a mess but I'd prefer it as a pump. Only minor flaw is that it doesn't completely rinse off and leaves a few grains behind on the skin but I just follow up with another body wash or run it right under the water. I've had my first bottle for quite some time and will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2013 3:33:00 PM More reviews by zetka

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using this product on and off for 3 years, and i was pleasantly suprised with the results when i first tried it, because i am not Garnier fan at all. But i had a try just because it was on discount, and since then i absolutely love it. However wanted to try something else so switched to another products, like Body Shop body scrubs and other brands, but keep coming back to Garnier Sugar Scrub. While on Body Shop scrub i could not get rid of flaky skin on my elbows and hated oily feeling on my skin and had to take shower again just to get rid of that horrible oil, but i am second week with Garnier scrub again and my elbows are so smooooooth. Definetely worth a price. Recommend

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2011 5:32:00 PM More reviews by shirleyV

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Oh this is a big favourite for me, I love the smell and it really does work, my skin fels so soft afterwards, love it and will always buy it, I have tried quite a few more expensive scrubs but this is my favourite.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2011 7:56:00 PM More reviews by roxanabanana

Well,this is one amazing scrub,especially when is half price to Boots or Superdrug,i always buy few.I tried so many body scrubs,i always return to this one

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2011 6:30:00 AM More reviews by freddy1

Best body scrub. Smells amazing, does a great job of getting rid of fake tan, and seriously leaves my skin smooth, soft and glowing. I'm not just saying that. The squeeze tube is super convenient too.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2011 12:39:00 PM More reviews by macwannab

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is the best body scrub i have tried,the lemon fragrance is really refreshing and leaves my skin really smooth,it removes all traces of false tan,i love it will purchase over and over again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2011 3:03:00 AM More reviews by charlee22

I have sensitive skin and this scrub doesn't irritate me at all but it still actually does the job! After I bought this and ran out of the first tube, I decided to try out a different scrub, just because, but came straight back to this one. It's perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2011 2:48:00 PM More reviews by abelharainha

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was very surprised by this. This is really great!

First of all, this scrub exfoliates perfectly. Then, it has a delicious and invigorating citric smell! The texture couldn't be better - it has sugar in it wich is fun and turns out to be very effective aswell! The skin becomes baby smooth! LOOOOOVE IT!!!! : )

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2010 10:58:00 AM More reviews by Ayuna

The smell is nice and the skin feels softer after it. I think that what you need from a body scrub.

Perhaps, the packge need a little improving - it leaks too easy out of the tube - so be careful.