Bourjois Poudre de Soleil Pressed Light Bronzing Powder in Dore 11

I bought this a few days ago and have been using it since and quite like it. I go very pale in the winter and was looking for something to give me a bit of a healthier glow without looking like I was covered in dirt. Since I've never used bronzer before, the first time I overdid it a bit but this gives such a wonderful light glow, I use it all over my face.

Love this stuff so far!

EDIT: after using this for a few weeks, it majorly breaks me out. I'm saddened to say that I can't use this anymore :-(

on 8/27/2008 1:01:00 PM

I agree wholeheartedly with the reviews below - I am very pale and most bronzers either look grubby on my skin or (worse) orange or (worst of all) glittery. This product is barely a bronzer on me - I am never going to look bronzed in this lifetime, short of a melanin transplant. However, there is a world of difference between bloodless skimmed-milk white and a healthy peachy fairness, which this product achieves for me. I use it lightly over my temples and cheekbones and in winter I put a tiny bit of translucent powder on the brush before applying. It is no exaggeration to say that this bronzer can make the difference between "Ooh, late night?" and "Ooh, you look vey nice!".

on 8/12/2006 6:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Bourjois has the BEST bronzer powder if you have large pores like me. Its not at all shimmery so you can wear it and it doesn't accentuate your pores. I love most of their powders for that reason.

I find it gives me a warm glow. With a tiny bit of blush on top, I"m ready to go!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is great! I'm quite pale and this gives me a nice glow without making me look like an Oompa Loompa. It's inexpensive and lasts ages.

on 10/29/2004 10:33:00 PM

I am very pale and have a hard time finding a bronzer that doesn't make me look orange. This is it! It gives me a peachy bronzy glow. All of my friends noticed when I wore it and said I looked brighter. It goes on lightly and doesn't give a muddy look at all! (NW20)

Popular Bronzers