July 28, 2014 | 2033 users online

Shampoo - L'anza - Healing Color Care

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2013 6:23:00 AM More reviews by Cher86

I am using this shampoo,but would not buy again. The plus side is that after washing,it is very easy to comb thru. The negative is that the next morning,my hair feels very greasy-can't skip a day washing with this shampoo.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2013 11:02:00 PM More reviews by JackB

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wow what a great performing shampoo this. Definetly cleanses well yet gentle to the hair and helps to prevent color fade.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2013 10:15:00 PM More reviews by Gonelvik

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have fine but thick hair and this shampoo weights them down completely. They are even look darker. Too much moisture.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/6/2010 6:18:00 PM More reviews by princessa00

I really cannot imagine what this did for the good reviewers hair, but you all lucked OUT. I cannot imagine liking this unless id been using dish soap on my hair for the past 5 years. It made my hair stringy and dry, not smooth or moisturized..and my hair is not dry at all to begin with. I cannot speak on how much it did to preserve color, only because I could not use it for more than a week. My hair was in noticeably worse condition. Needless to say I returned it and went back to redken. My hair is not terribly damaged to begin with, but it has gone through its fair share of abuse. Maybe this would work better for people with normal, healthy hair..but then again its pretty pointless to spend a lot of money on shampoo and conditioner for unprocecced hair.

Oh, and it had some weird underlying smell that made the experience that much worse. And it was annoying as hell to squeeze out of the bottle it was like squeezing out thick caramel. Impossible.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2009 8:59:00 PM More reviews by anna8607

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This shampoo smells delicious! I normally dont like sulfate free poos as I feel I have to wash much more often, but this one actually cleans really well without that stripped feeling. Its a bit expensive at $26 for like 10 ounces. But it does seem to be keeping my colour a bit better. Its a win for me. Not HG, but its the best so far

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2009 1:58:00 PM More reviews by starlite714

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of this from folica.com... I loved using it in the shower!!! It smells sooo good and makes my hair feel so soft. The only part of my hair that really shows the quality of my shampoo are my roots because I don't put serum, conditioner or hairspray there. My roots are so SHINY! It's really lovely stuff.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2009 5:27:00 PM More reviews by PinkSoFoxy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I decided to give this L'anza Healing Color Care a try since I've heard so many good things about their products. I have long, highlighted blonde hair that's naturally dry and has some damage from highlighting. So I'm always in the market for that HG shampoo/conditioner. For me this wasn't it. It made my already thick hair feel even thicker, dryer, dull and I got frizzies! That's NOT okay...especially for how much it costs! I paid $26. I have no limit on investing in a good hair care product but I want to see some kind of positive effect on my hair. I was using John Frieda Frizz-Ease Straight Ahead for only $7. It makes my hair super smooth, shiny and straight and I never get frizzies. I will NOT be purchasing this L'anza Shampoo again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2009 6:16:00 PM More reviews by andboomgoesthedynamite

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

My stylist finally convinced me that using high-quality and more expensive hair products would make my hair healthier. She has been telling me this for awhile, but I have been resistant to her advice. Finally, after feeling extremely frustrated at my dry, dehydrated, split-ended hair, I decided to take the plunge and purchase the L'anza products she raved about so much.

After 1 week of using a combination of three L'anza products (Healing Color Care Shampoo & Conditioner + Trauma Treatment) I can say that the quality of my hair has improved IMMENSELY. My hair looks healthy and shiny, for the first time in years. Additionally, the color has taken a lot longer to fade - I used to have to go get color retouches every 5 wks, this time I was able to wait 9 weeks between appointments! This will not only save me time but money too!

The shampoo cleans well but also moisturizes, it smells heavenly, and a bottle lasts me about a months (I shampoo every other day). This has saved my hair and has reached HG status for me!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 2/10/2009 10:37:00 AM More reviews by arahitah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am only giving this product a 3, because I started using it when I had my hair colored red, and it didn't keep its promise of preserving the color last than a week. However, it did an excellent job of moisturizing my hair and making it shiny. My hair is now highlighted blonde, and it does a great job--my hair is silky, smooth, manageable, and soft. However, if you have thin/fine hair like yours truly, make sure to use a Clarifying shampoo once or twice a week. Might I recommend Neutrogena?

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2007 7:31:00 PM More reviews by visageaparis

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am very impressed with L'anza haircare products! I had never even heard of the line, but a salon near my home had it on sale, so I bought some--I repurchased it as soon as it ran out.
The shampoo is sulfate free (and cruelty free which I also appreciate)
It doesn't lather the way I am accostumed to with shampoos, but the results are so fabulous that I don't care--it gently but thoroughly cleans my hair and scalp leaving me with a head of very healthy shiny hair. It has a pleasant fragrance too--light so it doesn't interfere with my perfume! The experience of using this product is so different than most shampoos because of the lack of lather, but I still like the results. It is rather expensive, but when used in tandem with the Healing Color Care Conditioner, I can't deny that it is top notch--my hair looks consistently healthy, smooth and shiny when I use these products. =)
Having said all of that, I probably won't repurchase this product because it is way too expensive for my budget. I would use it regularly because of its fabulous quality, but I cannot justify spending that kind of money on it when I can get something about as good for much less.