LUSH Karma Kream

3.8

Orange Flower Water (Citrus Aurantium dulcis, Aqua) , Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis) , Glycerine , Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao) , Stearic Acid , Triethanolamine , Patchouli Oil (Pogostemon cablin) , Orange Oil (Citrus Aurantium dulcis) , Lavendin Oil (Lavandula hybrida) , Pine Oil (Pinus) , Lemongrass Oil (Cymbopogon schoenanthus) , Elemi Oil (Canarium luzonicum) , Tincture of Benzoin (Styrax benzoin) , Cetearyl Alcohol , *Cinnamal , *Citral , *Geraniol , *Citronellol , *Limonene , *Linalool , Perfume , Methylparaben , Propylparaben

on 9/13/2014 8:30:00 AM

I bought this purely for the scent, because I'm fairly obsessed with the karma scent. Pleased to say it's actually a lovely body lotion, it's light and quick to absorb, and it leaves my skin soft and smooth. The scent lingers nicely too!

on 8/17/2014 10:30:00 PM

Thank goodness for samples. Smells like our local gift/head shop selling oddball toys, incense, random hippie clothes and jewelry. I cannot wear this out in public or to work, though I can picture some people buying this specifically for the scent.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this cream! Will definitely be repurchasing :) for all the prior people talking about how strong this scent is I could actually have the cream a little stronger, but I love it no matter what! It's the perfect treat for myself, expensive enough to spoil myself treat wise but not so expensive that I can't afford to buy it :p I know some people really aren't into the smell, (seems like a love or hate kinda deal) but I feel really special while wearing this scent :) would recommend to almost anyone that likes a citrusy/earthy smell. Love it!

on 8/7/2014 4:43:00 PM

Umm so I got this like two days ago.. And in the shop it smelled great n stuff.. I put two nights ago and it was okay.. But yesterday.. I out it and I was sooooo close to throw up from how strong the fragrance is.. I had to shower and even after I did the smell didn't dully go.. I couldn't enter my room for like an hour.. I hate the smell I can't stand it.. It's either you love it or hate it and I hate it.. So I went to the shop and wanted to return it.. And I said I got a reaction because of it and exchanged it with something else.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Krama Kream has a unique and exotic scent. It is a pleasant mix of feminine and masculine notes. Perfect for ladies who like a scent that isn't too sweet.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This is a highly scented cream that feels great on the skin, but I wouldn't wear it to work or anything. In fact, right now, I pretty much only wear it before bed. I do love the smell, but I understand not everyone does. My recommendation is to try it before you buy it. LUSH will make you a sample. Other than that, it's very moisturizing without feeling heavy or greasy. This is a repurchase for me.

on 3/7/2014 1:42:00 PM

I have rebought this moisturiser 3 times, I love it. I am totally addicted to the karma scent and own EVERYTHING karma.

It's not a heavy moisturiser, which I like because it doesn't leave me feeling sticky all day. The scent clings well. It just smells like head shops/hippy shops and I adore that.

It's kind of expensive (12 I think for the largest pot), but seems to last me a while if I use it sparingly.

on 2/23/2014 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I got this last fall and I just can't finish the pot! I've already made a habit of putting body lotion on every evening, and it is still there. And I am NOT thrilled about it.
It is an OK lotion in terms of greasiness or more specifically, the lack of. It leaves no oily film, which often disgusts me in hand creams and Body Shop body butters, but ironically it feels too light. This is actually a bad case of "a little goes a long way" - who would have guessed those existed! I try and try to apply a more generous quantity of this lotion just to finish it off, but then my skin feels almost wet, and I am forced to stop :)))
The smell was nice at first, but then I discovered that in the evening, as I went to sleep, it got almost unbearably sweet - it's like you're covered in cotton candy or some synthetic sweets. Good to smell inside the pot, but not very wearable, especially as I like to smell real perfume on my skin.
Am really hoping to use this up in a week's time. Will be getting something fragrance-free next :)

Love this. I honestly cannot comment on the smell because I am a huge fan of Karma scent. It's a really subjective thing, so obviously if you don't care for the smell of the Karma line, I would never recommend this to you.

I think it moisturizes my body skin very well, and I haven't noticed any "stickiness" effect that was mentioned by many previous reviewers. On my body, it sinks in well, smells divine, and feels gorgeous. Both the smell and the softness of my body skin last and last.

Sadly there are two kinds of parabens in this thing, and the price, well, I wouldn't call it expensive, but it's not exactly cheap either. I can see myself buying this again when I am done with my tube, or maybe try out other body lotions from Lush. The person who gets closest to my body loves this on me as well, so, another bonus.

on 2/21/2013 10:39:00 PM

This is one of my most favourite scents! it is so unique it is Patchuli, Lemon grass with Orange and pine which mixes together to create a really herbal earthy fragrance which i love! i have the lotion, shampoo, and the soap and love each and everyone of it i layer them and use them together smells very unique which i like because it is differen't! this is like a regular lotion sinks in pretty fast leaves my skin feeling soft it's nice the lotion is also kind of on the strong side i don't mind though because the smell is nice GO KARMA!