October 25, 2014 | 1552 users online

Eye Shadow - Cover Girl - Eye Enhancers - Autumn Sunset

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2005 12:55:00 AM More reviews by geeLICIOUS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've had this shade for nearly 2 1/2 years and I think I would have gone crazy had I not had this shade in my arsenal. It's a metallic cocoa shade in my opinion that doesn't need to be paired with any other shades because it does an instant job of popping the eyes. I've gotten many compliments for it, regardless of what season I was wearing it in. Sadly, as mentioned below me, this color was a limited edition shade. I regret not buying more of this shade!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2004 10:49:00 PM More reviews by pelirroja77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think this was a limited edition e/s from a couple of years ago, too bad because I love the color-- a warm medium golden bronze that's works perfect for me in the crease. The good thing is that you get a lot of product in the single compacts, so this will last me forever. I took off a lippie because I wish the texture was silkier, but hey! for 3 dollars I can't complain that much, besides I can make it work pretty well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2004 10:13:00 AM More reviews by sharopooks

This is a shimmery warm bronze shadow that looks great with my complexion (MMM). It works fine for day but the shimmer makes it versatile enough for night. Kind of dry formula that doesn't go on too smoothly, but it wears on pretty well for a drugstore brand. And inexpensive, which is always a plus.