Cover Girl Eye Enhancers - Autumn Sunset

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/14/2005 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I've had this shade for nearly 2 1/2 years and I think I would have gone crazy had I not had this shade in my arsenal. It's a metallic cocoa shade in my opinion that doesn't need to be paired with any other shades because it does an instant job of popping the eyes. I've gotten many compliments for it, regardless of what season I was wearing it in. Sadly, as mentioned below me, this color was a limited edition shade. I regret not buying more of this shade!

on 11/4/2004 10:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I think this was a limited edition e/s from a couple of years ago, too bad because I love the color-- a warm medium golden bronze that's works perfect for me in the crease. The good thing is that you get a lot of product in the single compacts, so this will last me forever. I took off a lippie because I wish the texture was silkier, but hey! for 3 dollars I can't complain that much, besides I can make it work pretty well.

on 10/29/2004 10:13:00 AM

This is a shimmery warm bronze shadow that looks great with my complexion (MMM). It works fine for day but the shimmer makes it versatile enough for night. Kind of dry formula that doesn't go on too smoothly, but it wears on pretty well for a drugstore brand. And inexpensive, which is always a plus.