Clean & Clear self foam cleanser

3.2

on 8/31/2009 3:53:00 AM

I hope Clean & Clear never discontinue this cleanser. This is the simplest makeup remover I've ever used. I first tried this when it first came out in a clear blue bottle. The foaming formula lasts a long time. When I was completely out, I remember going to 5 different stores to find it and had no luck. I was so sad because I thought it was discontinued - if I had known I would have bought like 10 bottles! I started going back to my Dove Beauty bars to wash my makeup off, which works wonderfully too, until one day I was at Target and stumbled against the newly designed purple bottle for the Clean & Clear Makeup Dissolving Foam. I was so ecstatic, I bought 2 bottles at once - just in case you know.
This product completely dissolves all my makeup. I love using it in the shower and watching my makeup go down the drain. It's so satisfying. I know with this cleanser I never need to lather twice or worry about any traces of makeup left on my face. It also doesn't leave a filmy residue - just clean, fresh skin. I'm so happy with this product and I recommend it to all my friends who use the makeup remover wipes. Why would you want to tug on your face til its raw just to get makeup off? That's just welcoming premature wrinkles I say. Plus those wipes are not cheap and only comes in a stingy pack of 22. I hope they never discontinue this cleanser.

on 7/1/2007 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

i cant believe no one really liked this cleanser much. i had tons and tons of pimples on my face when i was a teenager and nothing seemed to help. i got sick of trying to get rid of my pimples, i just bought this simple cleanser and wash my face day and night for 6 months straight, ALL my pimples cleared up.i did not expect that. i've been using this all my teenage years. i wonder if my skin will still react the same way as before now, i wish to go back to it after trying dozens of more expensive cleansers only to find out that they are all too harsh. my sister has been using this since she was 14 years old. she's 22 now and still using this. i never saw her with a single pimple on her face. any friends who came over to our house, they use this cleanser, and got great results.

on 4/26/2006 2:17:00 AM

This is one of the few cleansers that was bad enough to literally make me cry. Not only because I hated the product, but because of what it did to my skin. The experience was so awful, I had to use aloe vera masks for days, and couldn't touch my skin, because it felt raw for quite a while afterwards. It felt like a burning, stinging, needly stab, especially when I moved my face. I rinsed and rinsed, but nothing seemed to help. I hate it so much, and I don't like hating things.

on 1/31/2006 8:45:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Ok only. I like that its self-foaming and it cleans OK. No complains - Clean & Clear cleansers are in my opinion the best drugstore brand. It doesn't break me out nor leave my skin feeling tight after wash. Will buy again.

on 10/29/2004 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

really disappointed wif this pdt. Ive been using another J&J's pdt, the blue tube cleanser ( white cream like texture ) for the longest time.
N suffice to say, after using such a great pdt, i was disappointed that the self foaming cleanser din clean off my makeup as well as the blue tube did. Although the blue tube cleanser wasnt formulated as a makeup remover, i find that it really strips makeup off. A real cheap n effective way. B4 this pdt, ive used Clinique for the longest time, but due to the cost, im so glad 2 be able to find a cheap substitute which can do the job juz as effectively. Highly recommened ( the Blue Tube )