September 17, 2014 | 1248 users online

Blush - Elizabeth Arden - Cheekcolor - Sunstone

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2009 9:11:00 PM More reviews by athenasius

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my favourite blush. It was discontinued shortly after I bought it, so it's good that EA's blushes last forever.

I find it goes on light and sheer, and never makes my rosacea look redder. Just tones my colour down and refines it.

If I go without blush while wearing foundation I look "flat" but other blushes seem to look fluorescent on my cheeks. Nars Org is really bad.

I'm fair with freckles and natural auburn red hair, greenish hazel eyes and a LOT of red in my skin, cheeks and around the eyes.

This blush just looks classic and polished. Love it. If EA is looking at this board, will you PLEASE bring it back!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2004 1:11:00 PM More reviews by emiliejolie

Lately I've discoverd Elizabeth Arden blushes... I should have tried them before!! This shade is one of my new HG blush shades.

I would describe the color as a soft matte peachy brown, nothing too dark, and on the cheeks it goes on slightly pink-ish. There are a few tiny glitters in the blush, but they are almost invisible. I haven't noticed them until a few days ago. LOL

This powder blush has a very fine & velvety texture, which I absolutely adore and which is perfect to layer without making the cheeks to look cakey or un-natural. It goes on smoothly. It doesn't crumble.

This blush is quite pigmented, not TOO pigmented but has a great quality. I usually don't need to apply it another time by the mid-day.

The compact is chic but looks like every EA compacts (black & thin)... and comes with a mirror.

It's a brownish blush that IMHO would be flattering to most people. Usually brown blush makes me look like I've came back from an 80's trip... lol... most of the time, this is an un-flattering color on my pale skin. But Sunstone has the perfect amount of brown and peachy-pink to makes my cheeks sun-kissed & radiant.

These blushes are quite pricey but I love them. I also have Apricot and will surely buy other shades! continued >>